2024/25 Sean Dyche

Up to 136 pages already after 1 game, it’s a strong start. You can see camps and alliances emerging already with none prepared to step down. They’ll agitate each other post games until civil war hostility breaks out as we spectate from the fence, occasionally antagonising.

Until the new manager comes it and then we do it all over again.
I refuse to choose a side!!!!

Up to 136 pages already after 1 game, it’s a strong start. You can see camps and alliances emerging already with none prepared to step down. They’ll agitate each other post games until civil war hostility breaks out as we spectate from the fence, occasionally antagonising.

Until the new manager comes it and then we do it all over again.

We'd be much further along if we had some lurkers posting in here, people we never hear from. Instead of the same donkeys proving time and again that they're not fit to post and need to move on with their life's work.

Yes. Entitled.

Sean Dyche has been here 18 months.

He took us from here;

skysports-everton-dyche-premier-league_6038394.jpg

With Arsenal x2, Liverpool A within the first 5 games.

Without a striker.

^ This wasn't a blip - we'd been turd for a long, long time. I mean, here we go;

View attachment 269649

19th in the league for points for the whole 2022 calendar year, too.

Now, after that - factor in having to sell more than we bought, and point deductions....

Factor in ownership issues.

And we have fans wanting him gone after the opening game, and saying they'll celebrate when he's off.

Do I like us having to have Sean Dyche as manager? No.

Do I like having to endure and watch this Everton team? No.

But I'm grateful we're still a Premier League team because like the majority - I didn't expect to be.

I'm also very confident that if Dyche left tomorrow, this team is still the bookies 4th favourite to be relegated.

So when does calling out bad performances and decisions not be enough to be entitled?

What do you want people to do? Just sit there and be subservient as we continuously watch the club embarrassing itself?

That winless streak last season was a disgrace. If he wants the plaudits in victory he should accept criticism in defeat .

I actually agree with you that he’s put up with a lot, the point deductions in particular. But how long does that give him a pass.

There’s no point in changing the management at the moment because there is no one there to make the decision and replacement hire for long the term. That doesn’t mean people can’t dislike him and not want him here.

His attitude stinks. He’s up his own arse when we get a result and after a defeat/bed performance he’s dismissive and disingenuous. People see through him and don’t like it. That’s not massively entitled at all.

So when does calling out bad performances and decisions not be enough to be entitled?

What do you want people to do? Just sit there and be subservient as we continuously watch the club embarrassing itself?

That winless streak last season was a disgrace. If he wants the plaudits in victory he should accept criticism in defeat .

I actually agree with you that he’s put up with a lot, the point deductions in particular. But how long does that give him a pass.

There’s no point in changing the management at the moment because there is no one there to make the decision and replacement hire for long the term. That doesn’t mean people can’t dislike him and not want him here.

His attitude stinks. He’s up his own arse when we get a result and after a defeat/bed performance he’s dismissive and disingenuous. People see through him and don’t like it. That’s not massively entitled at all.
Here here. By the way I can't stand the bell...

Hmm, I think we could be a lot better with say £40m? And I say £40m, knowing we don't have it, but that we could or should have it if we hadn't wasted a lot on the Beto's of this world. Or a player I like but still think wasn't as high of a priority in O'Brien.

To me I think we're a Striker, CM and RB away from having a comfortable squad. It's probably a bit more because a real striker will be expensive.

At the moment it feels like we're just one injury away from playing Holgate 90 minutes and still have no attack.

You've just quoted my post there in which I said;

Do I like us having to have Sean Dyche as manager? No.

Do I like having to endure and watch this Everton team? No.

But sometimes in life, you have to take your medicine.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back