2024/25 Sean Dyche

Don't you find it maddening that our "expected losses" are now about two thirds of our games (yesterday was a rare point scoring opportunity, that we squandered). That's not entirely on Dyche's shoulders but he's definitely one of the reasons that our expectations continue to shrink. I couldn't believe it when he said Evertonians were expecting Europe this season, every Evertonian that I know was expecting this dirge.

he’s deffo a reason but players should not fold im not assed who you are

Same for all managers.

Bad results = inevitable criticism.

He could be the nicest guy in the world - fans were staging sit in protests to get Martinez out.
Yes, but you know full well that managers who are not devout anti footballists and who are not complete bells will get a little more patience. I think that, if anyone was actually running the club and making decisions, they would have decided his position is now untenable. I really think that he is done now, but, there is nobody to stick a fork in him.

Yes, but you know full well that managers who are not devout anti footballists and who are not complete bells will get a little more patience. I think that, if anyone was actually running the club and making decisions, they would have decided his position is now untenable. I really think that he is done now, but, there is nobody to stick a fork in him.

so he’s not done if they’re isn’t anyone to stick a fork in

Anyone else sick of him saying before I was here it was like this, EXACTLY YOU CLOWN THIS IS WHY YOU GOT A JOB.

it's your job to improve that and you haven't
Only been here 18 months mate, what could he possibly effect in that time frame? Not got his own players either, just the 4 from Burnley along with Harris, Gana, Mykolenko, DCL, and Coleman who are all "run hard" Dyche types.

Typical Evertonian expecting European football every season.

(Sarcasm if that isn't clear)

I wanted Emery here in 2019 when most fans found the idea silly;

Problem is - how many are going to be wanting to come to the leagues biggest basketcase of a club. Chaotic, pending a new owner?

Our only hope is if Textor is genuine, then he can influence or make changes of necessary. He got the Palace manager an he seems alright.

We're in limbo, and I think we'd get the Bielsa treatment from most.
Managers will want to come, for one it’s the PL, 2 there Ego will make them think they can do a better job and 3 we pay big wages.

I called for Emery as well and then the coach from Ukraine Fonseca I think and then Gailter and all 3 would of done a better job then Koeman,Fat Boy, Dyche, Lampard and Waiter

I live near Preston and rumours are all over the place here that he's being lined up to replace dyche. I'm not in the know but they're the rumours.
It adds up so its certainly believable. I think it would take someone with a personal connection to the club to even be up for the challenge ahead of them.

I can't understand why Lampard was more popular ? When Dyche's Burnley side came from behind to beat us that season not as many people wanted him out.

Lampard had a 24 percent win ratio and was more popular than Dyche who has a 35 percent win ratio, Strange one 🤔
He wasn't. People were very willing to give him a chance and once he proved he was crap, the mood turned very quick.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back