2024/25 Sean Dyche

I'm not sure even with backing he changes a thing.

He has 1 way of playing and he sticks to it stubbornly, his subs are poor and of poor timing.

Let's be honest his philosophy is don't concede and hope we score, the weird thing is this year we are shipping goals for fun!!

He isn't really what anyone actually wants, he has been functional so far, this year not so much!!

Who's coming in though mate ?

No one worth a carrot.

Now is not the time to be talking about changing manager.

Once Branthwaite is back fit things will improve. The boy is the glue that holds our defence together.

Keep the faith.

Championship squad, that's been built over the last 4 years, we are were we are for a reason, as sad as it sounds, nothing will change, starting out in the new stadium in the championship is happening,
Honestly don't believe that at all. I think we have a midtable squad. He's set us up to have Dom 30 yards away from everyone else. How is that supposed to work? He's set us up so that our fullbacks sit back, don't overlap, we don't create space. Villa had the gobshite Gerard, was in the basement with us, binned him off and got Emery and went from relegation areas to Europe to Champions League. It's the manager. It's always been the manager.

How anyone supports this guy and his brand of ultra negative football I’ve no idea. You should be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

I’ll say it again, I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
The problem is the lie has been sold and swallowed by some of the fans

They think survival is a good season and will openly celebrate that achievement

Who's coming in though mate ?

No one worth a carrot.
This is, by far, the daftest stance to backing him.

We don't know, at ALL, who might be interested in 5m a year. You know who probably is? Thelwell, Moshiri et al. We literally could have Klopp saying "i want to manage you lot" for all we know. I mean, 99.9999% sure he wouldn't but saying "nobody worthwhile would come here" is just daft.

How anyone supports this guy and his brand of ultra negative football I’ve no idea. You should be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

I’ll say it again, I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Sacked by BURNLEY, yet the best manager we could possibly hope to attract apparently.

These fans are a huge, huge part of the problem in enabling this. The standards are in the gutter at this club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back