Sick at Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your proper connoisseurs of this particular beverage would ask to check the production numbers on the bottle as this somehow relates to just how mental you were going to go. I could never work out what this meant as it sent you bananas regardless.
I threw up walking home after drinking it one winter night and I’m convinced it melted the snow before it even touched the ground.

A ship I was on went on fire leaving the Mersey so after a month in the Bramley dock having the cargo salvaged and replaced the ever thoughtful dockers left us several cases of Johnny Walker Red Label (obviously they took their small share) on being informed Saudi customs were planning a raid we attempted to drink the evidence in one evening.

Carlsberg Elephant could easily fulfil that criteria. Quite palatable when drank ice cold otherwise it’s like pouring syrup down your throat
129A8811-E1A7-418A-A0D8-E29B85E389FA.jpeg

They used to sell this in the State, Carlsberg 68, which is beautiful when drank ice cold, but along with Panama, it was responsible for a lot of the violence in there.

I’m led to believe it’s very collectible now and goes for a few quid, due to it no longer being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back