The 2024 AFL Season Thread

We smashed those Tigers! Seriously Carlton have a great chance of finishing in the top two now.

If we finish top two we avoid travelling interstate in the finals. I reckon we can take down the Swans at the MCG.

With regards to finals we won't be easily beaten at the G. Anyway thank you Vossy the giant is awoken again!

Cripps looking good for the Charles.
There's a few Hawks supporters on here, tell you what they'd be happy with their season.
I knew the Hawks wouldn't be down for too long!

One team that's slipping under the radar here almost unnoticed is Fremantle.

The Dockers are third on the ladder so at the moment they are right in the race for the flag imo.

The Blues went down to GWS by twelve points. I did see that game as a potential banana skin.

We're still in a good place though and i fancy us to get the job done against the Bulldogs next week.

I thought it had gone quiet on here, hadn't noticed any recent activity.

The Hawks are a bit of a mixed bag, but there are more positives than negatives - won 8 out of the last 10. Still behind the top 4 - 6 clubs & probably a season or two away from being a real threat. Some good wins, but my word, they do their best to lose them 😂

A big one on Saturday vs Collingwood.

I knew the Hawks wouldn't be down for too long!

One team that's slipping under the radar here almost unnoticed is Fremantle.

The Dockers are third on the ladder so at the moment they are right in the race for the flag imo.
I think Freo will unravel come the finals. Decent team but not quite there - could be wrong & would be really happy to see them win their first flag.

The Hawks are building. Still a few things to iron out but we are headed in the right direction.

The midfield is really starting to hum. Some great new additions - Watson, Ginnivan, D'Ambrosio

And when the Hawks find their mojo, we all know what that means 🏆🏆🏆:D

We did what we had to do against the Roos, in fairness North Melbourne have shown some great improvement in recent weeks.

Carlton need to improve on their last three performances to win the flag, but i feel that improvement is in us.

We're in the top two towards the end of July. The last time that happened was back in 2000!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back