The bending of PSR rules

The Arthritic taking client journalism to a new level. If this is what we're up against what must PL meetings be like?

Sorry if posted already.

We probably need to ask the athletic , that ornstein fella and perhaps man united , just to play it safe , for a list of players they’re happy for us to sell and what they think is a fair price .

Maybe that Jim Ratcliffe fella should just start running the club , him and Levy could do it alternate weeks . Make sure we don’t get above our station .

It’s totally laughable that there is uproar about these deals we, and a few other clubs, who are not in the scab club, are doing.

It’s about time the so called lesser teams used whatever bent system is currently in place to work for them.

United cryarsing about our stubbornness over Branthwaite is just beautiful too.

Bill the beaut is not here anymore, you Salford scumbags, pay up or shut up.

It’s totally laughable that there is uproar about these deals we, and a few other clubs, who are not in the scab club, are doing.

It’s about time the so called lesser teams used whatever bent system to work for them.

United cryarsing about our stubbornness over Branthwaite is just beautiful too.

Bill the beaut is not here anymore, you Salford scumbags, pay up or shut up.
It does feel like they new exactly where they where with old blue bill and liked things that’s way

The Arthritic taking client journalism to a new level. If this is what we're up against what must PL meetings be like?

Sorry if posted already.

I really enjoyed his article about how us being forced to sell our best player cheap to comply with PSR “jarred with the moral fabric of football”.

Oh wait.

Rats like him are why no one respects the media any more. Nothing more than client journalism.

Sorry if posted already.

I nkow its been said before, but you barely heard a sniff when Chelsea sold the hotel back to themselves

Or City transferred out 5 academy lads to former City employee Jason Wilcox's Southampton

Or Spurs' preyed on June 30th deadline deals for Richarlison, James Maddison or Brendan Johnson

I know it shouldn't wind me up but it does, as you say client journalism, mostly coming from Tory privately educated weasels who haven't set foot farther than Watford gap (only to attend there paid for trips to Anfield, Old Trafford or the Etihad)

Interesting article on the BBC website:

Puts the case for both sides of the argument, but as it says, the £105million is seen as a restrictive practise to shield the 'Sky 6' from any other team breaking their hegemony. Well, suck up your tears, Sky 6, - the transfers between us and Villa were perfectly valid, legal, and within the rules.

And we should tell ManUre to take a hike back down the East Lancs Road...

Thr clubs rejected around 2013 the PSR "breakeven requirement" i.e. zero allowed losses

The £105 million has never been adjusted for inflation since that time

The issue now is there is lobbying to try and restrict legitimate sales of players and assets

It is Man Utd that is doing most of the whinging. As it is ruining their plans

The lobbying and getting certain journalists to try and portray Everton negatively is all because of that

I think we do mate.

Reckon we need £20m+ odd sales - Dobbin has helped. Maybe a Lukjanciks, or Tyrer sale.

We had a few other academy sales lined up to go - maybe some clubs have been a bit spooked/had a warning from the Prem.

Maybe we sell Maupay/Godfrey? Roma...?

Who knows, but I think we see a sale before this window. We don't sign Ndiaye before 30th June unless there's a sale.

The feeling that we need a decent sale, or a few academy sales is based on Everton's PR, and Man Utd's Branthwaite bids.

Based on increased tv and merit money (+£9 million and Dobbin +£10 million) I'm not convinced we are that far out on it

Equally the Castore deal. If that has been a lump sum payment banked before 30 June ...

I can't see where Ornstein is coming from

What I do know is it benefits Man Utd to be claiming otherwise and trying every dirty trick in the book to unsettle Branthwaite

Based on increased tv and merit money (+£9 million and Dobbin +£10 million) I'm not convinced we are that far out on it

Equally the Castore deal. If that has been a lump sum payment banked before 30 June ...

I can't see where Ornstein is coming from

What I do know is it benefits Man Utd to be claiming otherwise and trying every dirty trick in the book to unsettle Branthwaite

The Castore deal starts on 1st July, so I don't believe will be included in this year's PSR.

As far as other clubs are concerned, we should be just selling our best players, buying their over the hill crap, suffering continuous point deductions and forever in relegation battles. They can all kin do one.

One day we will back where we belong. Just a matter of time and getting the right ownership and structure. Might be a while but we'll be back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back