• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind.

Poor.

Proud of my team though.

Always will be.

Loads of RS about in central London. So pleased none of them tried to engage in any bantz...think they could tell we weren't really in the mood.

Actually, maybe I would have enjoyed more it if they did.
How the feck can you be proud of that team of cowards? Just go away lad and dont come back

I think poor @HongKongToffee strikes me as a person, who doesn't get out much.It looks like he could do with finding a girlfriend or SOMETHING.Maybe if he loses his virginity, he might grow up a bit.What a sad sad man.
The somthing option is the more likely mate. Small steps and all that. You don't want to give that danger any hope that an actual woman would ever let him touch her FFS!

Maybe he could just start by not being such a sad little knobhead who practically lives on a rivals forum pretending to be a blue for a "buzz"......

They've all started piping up in the group chat.

How they are even able to type in coherent sentences after their team have lifted a European trophy is an absolute mystery to me.

They've all started piping up in the group chat.

How they are even able to type in coherent sentences after their team have lifted a European trophy is an absolute mystery to me.

Just say well done and then never speak to any of them ever again. Or at least until we win a pre season game and it looks like the blues are back.

Just say well done and then never speak to any of them ever again. Or at least until we win a pre season game and it looks like the blues are back.

I've been thinking about this idea and will do when I have to face them on Tuesday at work.

However I have decided not to send congratulatory texts to RS colleagues and friends as that was such a bad match.

Istanbul although it sickened me at least was a performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back