• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion, but Klopp is very similar to SAF, in terms of his management. His ability of turning substandard players like Henderson, Milner, Origi, Matip into great players on the pitch is characterisitic of SAF's management over the years. You could take out players like Henderson out of LFC and he would be straight up garbage.

Unpopular opinion, but Klopp is very similar to SAF, in terms of his management. His ability of turning substandard players like Henderson, Milner, Origi, Matip into great players on the pitch is characterisitic of SAF's management over the years. You could take out players like Henderson out of LFC and he would be straight up garbage.

Yea that is an unpopular opinion.

Yea the ownership group makes them even worse. Does that same ownership group own the Bruins too?

Different guy, actually the Bruins owner was a real waster until the salary cap (and floor) came in and he was forced to spend his money.

No mate. Klopp is not a man management genius like Sir Alex. The problem is that no top team wants to play the style you have to play to stop them. It requires grocks and pluggers and dinosaur tactics and making the game ugly. Against Klopp, you’re better off with Pulis than Pochettino.

Different guy, actually the Bruins owner was a real waster until the salary cap (and floor) came in and he was forced to spend his money.

I don't really watch hockey. I just know a lot of people from Boston who couldn't care about the RS support liverpool. I don't like the Bruins so I'm happy it's a different ownership.

I'm from Buffalo, a few years ago we feared losing our American football team. It was worse than relegation it was extinction. But Robert Kraft, I don't think he's apart of FSG would have been fine with it. I don't like anything related to Boston. Fsg, Kraft, nothing. Their fans are also the RS of America.

You have people who don't watch tuning in for the final because FSG owns them.

Crap fans all around.

I feel physically sick, absolutely gutted
Give your head a wobble fella. With a reaction like that you’d think they had just won this for the first time and were in direct competition with us.

They operate on an entirely different level, and have done for over half a century (since modern football). A Man U fan, sure I get why they’d be upset. They are vying for supremacy in this country.

Life is too short to get “sick/gutted” obsessing over them.

No mate. Klopp is not a man management genius like Sir Alex. The problem is that no top team wants to play the style you have to play to stop them. It requires grocks and pluggers and dinosaur tactics and making the game ugly. Against Klopp, you’re better off with Pulis than Pochettino.

Sir Alex had like 20 years of success. This guy had one. The comparison is absolutely awful.

Give your head a wobble fella. With a reaction like that you’d think they had just won this for the first time and were in direct competition with us.

They operate on an entirely different level, and have done for over half a century (since modern football). A Man U fan, sure I get why they’d be upset. They are vying for supremacy in this country.

Let people feel how they feel. You're not a therapist.

You seem way too bothered about people feeling bothered.

They’ve obviously counted Tottenham’s League Cups as being equal to our league titles.
Alisson - £66.8m
Trent - £0
Matip - £0
Van Dijk - £75m
Robertson - £10m
Henderson - £20m
Wijnaldum - £25m
Fabinho - £43.7m
Mane - £34m
Firmino - £29m
Salah - £34m

Total = £337.5m

just a casual £337.5m to win a trophy

well done

in comparison our squad

Pickford - £30m
Coleman - £0.06m
Keane - £30m
Mina - £27.19m
Digne - £18m
Gueye - £9m
Sigurdsson - £45m
Schneiderlin - £24m
Richarlison - £50m
Calvert-Lewin - £1.5m
Bernard - £0

Total = £234.75m

thats more than £100mil less than that lot which is a huge gulf

when you think our squad was able to beat man utd 4-0, beat chelsea 2-0, beat arsenal 1-0, draw 0-0 with liverpool, draw 1-1 at spurs, almost get a point at anfield

liverpool have bought their trophy well done

time for mosh to buy ours :)

The media dismiss City as having bought the title but wouldn't dare say the same of LFC in regard to the CL.

That's two european cups they have won, since their fans got the best side in our history kicked out of europe.That's more than enough reason to be sick and gutted.Shower of vermin.

I never thought that I would be so glad knowing POTUS will come to our rescue.
Him being in town for a couple of days will take the focus off the RS for a short while.
Nah who needs him. I must be waterproofed to any of their lairy '6 times baby' chavrionics. Let them rightly celebrate their arses off... grit your teeth, stay indifferent to their cultish hysteria which at least endorses just how much you wouldnt want to be be one of them.

I still don't think this makes up for bottling the league.Ain't that right @HongKongToffee .The league title is their holy grail.It's what they obsess over, and they haven't won it in nearly 30 years.Despite all the we won it 6 times lad, that still eats away at them inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back