• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think this makes up for bottling the league.Ain't that right @HongKongToffee .The league title is their holy grail.It's what they obsess over, and they haven't won it in nearly 30 years.Despite all the we won it 6 times lad, that still eats away at them inside.
I haven't got a clue what they obsess over, you must know being in Ireland where it's full of them over there.

Moving on though.

Interesting they had the Atletico home dressing room and also played a very Simeone style game,which is get a goal and park the bus and hit opposition on the break, they seem to have that ability now to play a defensive pragmatic style as well as with the Klopp pressing game.

I only found out the result 5 minutes ago. I was going to see how long I could go today avoiding it until some Nigerian TV news channel ruined it over breakfast as I was obviously avoiding more "conventional" news channels and media.

Oh well.

I'm going for a run shortly and will proudly do so in my Everton training top.

Nevermind.

Poor.

Proud of my team though.

Always will be.

Loads of RS about in central London. So pleased none of them tried to engage in any bantz...think they could tell we weren't really in the mood.

Actually, maybe I would have enjoyed more it if they did.

Least you had a go in the second half, sometimes no matter what you do a keeper doesn't look like he will be beaten on the day. Just a shame they didn't come out of the blocks like they finished the game.

When the dust settles you have to be proud of the team for getting to a CL final. Just have to see now can you keep to that level.

That's what happens when a manager bows to player power, and selects the unfit striker who hasn't played for weeks, over the hero of the semi final. What message does that send to the rest of the squad? Appalling management.

Agreed. Must have his favourites

I haven't got a clue what they obsess over, you must know being in Ireland where it's full of them over there.

Moving on though.

Interesting they had the Atletico home dressing room and also played a very Simeone style game,which is get a goal and park the bus and hit opposition on the break, they seem to have that ability now to play a defensive pragmatic style as well as with the Klopp pressing game.
Yes that dressing room farce when Spurs were officially the home side, as I posted on here, yet the RS were given the 5* one. Ironic.

I only found out the result 5 minutes ago. I was going to see how long I could go today avoiding it until some Nigerian TV news channel ruined it over breakfast as I was obviously avoiding more "conventional" news channels and media.

Oh well.

I'm going for a run shortly and will proudly do so in my Everton training top.see

People must just look at us and think poor bloke lol why do we bother?

Moving on though.

It's called kick and rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back