• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love if they lost because of some massive, hilarious blunder. The two corkers from Karius last year will be hard to top tbf
I was only thinking this morning.... that Alisson goalie is due a blunder or two. Hopefully, he wont be able to resist fannying about dribbling etc....and then even do it with the ball.

I was only thinking this morning.... that Alisson goalie is due a blunder or two. Hopefully, he wont be able to resist fannying about dribbling etc....and then even do it with the ball.
Can't be worse than that idiot Lloris gifting the rs a winning goal at the pit.......I think this will be a tale of 2 defences.....spurs have the worse one imo and the gobshites can take advantage of that. Unfortunately. Not that arsed actually...losing the prem was the thing which hurt them badly. As someone said earlier...we've had "5 times" since 2005... what difference does another make? Be great if we could build a team ourselves to at least be competitive with the so called "big 6" ....too much to ask?

Utterly arsed.

Being champions of Europe when *insert random crap club* have won the league in the cumulative 88 years these two havnt makes it a bit weird.

That said, COYS.
Aye. Basically a glorified League Cup final or something.

Zartan showing his true colours, too easy, always knew he was a wrong’un. Do one Zartan you have bunting to put up.

Showing my true colours because I don’t think the likes of Ipswich, Leicester, Leeds and Nottingham Forest are crap clubs?

Have a word with yourself, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back