• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most oppo fans keep telling me how rubbish Rose, Tripper, Dier, Dele, Sanchez, Foyth, Sissoko, Aurier and Llorente are.

We only have 5 decent payers apparently, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Eriksen, Winks and (greedy) Kane.

Poch must be some manager to get 4 straight top 4s and a CL final with that bunch of dross.

Forgot Lloris. Also rubbish.

Need to make the PL 5-a-side.

Steady ship with a group of players that have been together for a good while

Utd/Arsenal and Chelsea all chopping and changing managers has helped your lot out massively

Arsenal where terrible this season yet you only just finished above them, Same with Utd

Can see both finishing above you this season if they have good transfer windows

The experts all had us down for 6th last season so quite happy for people to write us off (again).

The experts all had us down for 6th last season so quite happy for people to write us off (again).

Like I said you stumbled over the line to get 4th (not that you will be arsed like)

Arsenal and Utd have been hounded for having terrible seasons yet you finished just 5 points above Utd and 1 point above Arsenal

Like I said you stumbled over the line to get 4th (not that you will be arsed like)

Arsenal and Utd have been hounded for having terrible seasons yet you finished just 5 points above Utd and 1 point above Arsenal

Hang on. So when we bought no one (for a second window) we were told we would suffer for it in the league and would be lucky to get 6th but you are saying that not buying anyone gave us the advantage of having a stable team and as such we had a bad season.

No wonder I am confused.

Hang on. So when we bought no one (for a second window) we were told we would suffer for it in the league and would be lucky to get 6th but you are saying that not buying anyone have us the advantage of having a stable team and as such we had a bad season.

No wonder I am confused.

Of course it gives you an advantage over two sides in between rebuilding sides and changing managers

13 loses, Finished below Chelsea, One point above a shocking Arsenal side

Wheels will fall off this season and Poch will be at Utd by next summer

Of course it gives you an advantage over two sides in between rebuilding sides and changing managers

Ha ha. I'll have some of whatever you are on.

Top 4 again this season. Comfortably.

What position do you think we finish next season?

Most oppo fans keep telling me how rubbish Rose, Tripper, Dier, Dele, Sanchez, Foyth, Sissoko, Aurier and Llorente are.

We only have 5 decent payers apparently, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Eriksen, Winks and (greedy) Kane.

Poch must be some manager to get 4 straight top 4s and a CL final with that bunch of dross.

Do you mean Alli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back