The Everton Board Thread

*looks at fixture list.

Don't think Everton's board appreciate just how nasty and hostile the fanbase is about to become.

Now is the time.

They wrote this season off.

We should to and ensure it sees lasting change.

Get these clowns in Everton's boardroom out.
Won’t happen. Fans are just weather beaten now. No fight left in them.

This thread should be a lot busier.

Moshiri isn't on Everton's board.

Chairman. CEO. DOF. All failed.

Moshiri can't reshuffle deckchairs on the Titanic anymore. Another 3 years of this Everton board and we could be relegated.

It won’t be a last day battle for survival either we’ll just sink Villa style

This thread should be a lot busier.

Moshiri isn't on Everton's board.

Chairman. CEO. DOF. All failed.

Moshiri can't reshuffle deckchairs on the Titanic anymore. Another 3 years of this Everton board and we could be relegated.

DBB is CEO.

What has she failed on? I'm struggling with that.

Rest I get.

Thought they knew better than the support and they've been shown up big time. Such a shame that they've thrown away such a serious amount of goodwill unnecessarily giving the job to a useless kopite has-been.

Was a lot of anger after Watford.

Fair bit at directors box too.
I didn't know that had taken place. A sad day for all, but way way way overdue.
Was a lot of anger after Watford.

Fair bit at directors box too.
There are similar comparisons to the dark days of the early 1980's, but where is our Adrien Heath and Kevin Brock moment coming from?
If one does, would you trust these clowns in the boardroom to even recognise it, let alone act positively about it? I don't.
Ineptitude abounds!

This thread needs to be absolutely busier. Like or hate Benitez, its the boards fault he is here and we are in this position.

Absolute failures each and everyone of them, their KPI must be how many brews they have in a day cos they do nothing else.

Like them or not, spurs sacked Nuno - never day Conte in - absolute ruthlessness but a huge upgrade. we would sack Benitez and Ferguson would be in charge for 12 games while they decide actually on a plan.

We know thats true, there is no succession plan, no plan at all... we are all the way back to Elstones "We aim to be a football club" presentation.

Kenwright, DBB, Brands and the rest of them should be embarrassed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back