The Everton Board Thread

I had a look at this Red Echo summary. Oddly enough (!) there’s is no mention of Headlock Gate at all.
Clearly the Board have instructed the Echo (“they owe us”) not to refer to it.

It’s imperative that we don’t allow this rewriting of history: the cynical and blatant attempt to demonise the fans must not be forgotten.

I could have saved the Echo the effort of a long article: The only way to make amends with the fan base is to remove Kenwright and his nodding dogs.

I had a look at this Red Echo summary. Oddly enough (!) there’s is no mention of Headlock Gate at all.

It’s imperative that we don’t allow this rewriting of history: the cynical and blatant attempt to demonise the fans must not be forgotten.

I could have saved the Echo the effort of a long article: The only way to make amends with the fan base is to remove Kenwright and his nodding dogs.

To be fair, there is also no mention of fans barricading players cars and chasing them down the street etc

Looks like Moshiri has agreed a minor shareholder investor deal to bring in £105m from them whilst taking 25% of the club shares

That £105m refinances the club and gives funds to the finance the completion of Bramley Moore Dock with a £200m financing deal

Is that deal creating new shares or is it Moshiri selling his own shares?

They are most definitely engaging in rewriting history

The article The Athletic published 17 January 2023 after the club claimed they would not comment on "historic events" was demonstration enough.

David Prentice is using his associates to rewrite the narrative for his bosses. Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale. We must resist it tooth and nail.
Screenshot_20230131_134812.jpg

Bobble reporting in the latest podcast that a group (MSP?) are buying roughly 25% of Everton for over £100m, talks are advancing.... Good news if they are professional people and adding to our board.