The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things , I said one signing from the summer.

Patterson and Alli never signed in the summer.

I know exactly what you said. And you give yourself away by restricting the whole point I made to one summer. You know exactly what I’m getting at with all this but instead you play dumb just to wind me up.

Okay, but there's a difference between how we cover a defeat and how we cover the controversies off the pitch. You weren't clear which you were referring to.

The club's comms have been very poor of late surrounding the protests against the board, you'll get no argument from me on that.

But I certainly won't complain about them being noisier about a win that a loss.

You’re right I should of been more clear in what I said. My mistake ?

Ok, from the last two summers then.

Actually you are right ?. I take it back. He didn’t say it others did such as the director of football, Rangers, Spurs etc. He didn’t say anything . My apologies sexy moomin x

What I was initially trying to get at it is, people at the club and the media, when there is something positive he is named dropped but with negatives the likes of Oliver Holt, King etc don’t mention him.

I'd agree but they're just reporting an independent study that this independent football review thing looks at

An 'independent study' which involved directly Denise Barrett-Baxendale. Which miraculously finds a positive conclusion beneficial for her.

That flies in the face of reality.

As posted earlier. Private Eye, 3rd February 2023:
20230206_223744~2.jpg

I didn’t think Private Eye was still around ?

Bring back the Cook report too !

Just had a look at the conclusions

Everton allegedly ranked highly on "governance" and "engagement"

Now I know Baxendale had undue influence on the outcome of it.

We all know that isn't the case under Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale. Whatsoever.

They cancelled the EFC AGM ... plus the rest

Screenshot_20230208-154010_Write on PDF~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230208-154033_Write on PDF~2.jpg

Yet:
20230204_161103.jpg

It is all very Dragons Den this.
Would love to have seen Moshiri's presentation (photoshop oppourtunity) to these groups asking for investment for a 5% share in EFC, ending up giving away 25% for an eighth as much as he'd have wanted.

We all know that isn't the case under Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale. Whatsoever.

View attachment 203951
View attachment 203952

Yet:
View attachment 203953

I remember Private Eye having a decent article about Bill's old friend Chris Samuelson who was used to help force the Greggs out of Everton.

Well, i was looking online and found a more revealing one about him.

Less disturbing link but more connected to Football.

Should watch Southamptons Fans forum they've just thrown up. An hour long roasting by the fans to senior leadership.

Very embarrasing that Lampard got beaten at home by Jones

View attachment 203951
View attachment 203952

Yet:
View attachment 203953
Her delusion on fan engagement is evidence enough of incompetence. Absolute joke

Her delusion on fan engagement is evidence enough of incompetence. Absolute joke

'Fan engagement' to Denise Barrett-Baxendale (and Bill Kenwright) is when they can select, who they will engage with

Its wrong. Its not a healthy thing for Everton Football Club, and it follows on the heels of what both have done to Everton shareholders (cancelling the Everton AGM etc).

No it's everything to do with it.

They'll be taking an equity stake

A stake of equity that will increase in value when the stadium is completed.

Purchase of a 25% shareholding at a lower price for higher returns later.

The investment helps the club arrange £200m in financing for the £760m stadium completion
Yeah that’s a great deal for investors - they provide capital and experience investment which values the club at 420 with a new stadium on the way. Seems an indicator of how urgent the situation was for Moshiri to protect his investment. Alongside the money, if MSP are worthy investors, this club will have a far higher value in the next five years - it’s doesnt necessarily have to be a long term commitment for them

Status
Not open for further replies.