What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Yeah. Ok. All I'm reading is a justification for fleecing people to hand a free pass to a new owner.

As I said above, we'll see how long the honeymoon lasts...not much longer than for the season ticket prices to drop through people's doors I suspect.

They did the same at Roma.

You mean like what kenwright did where he said season ticket prices where going up at BMD so their going to rise ticket prices every year until we get to BMD so it doesn't look like a big jump.

Like they were doing us a favour by putting the prices up.

Dont know what the argument is tbh, we were told what the prices will be increasing years ago and it was pretty much all season tickets will more or less be double the price they were before they started raising the prices.

mine was about £550 a season and its supposed to be £950 at the new stadium.

Dont know why you're making some big revelation out of this, its been well established.

Unpopular opinion, but Dyche is misusing Beto here. As much of a horse as he is, he's strong and fast enough to get into good positions and slot a few.

Hoofing to him though? Nah, won't work. No idea what happened in the recruitment department to get him and Maupay honestly, unless they were wanted by the manager.

We've also got Chermiti, the Dobbin scamsituation, Tim Ironbum, Ndiaye, Lindstrom, so one Beto shouldn't ruin his good graces. Honestly if the plan is to give him some times as he knows the club/market/etc. and will clearly have targets set (also wasn't he out of contract in May? Did we renew his contract?)

On the flipside, and more worryingly, he allegedly wants to extend Dele's contract for some reason though.
Unpopular as that view is I think Beto would do much better if we had actual wingers instead of McNeil and Harrison. Even N'Diaye and Lindstrom are not 'wingers' in the sense of beat a man and cross from the byline.

Yeah. Ok. All I'm reading is a justification for fleecing people to hand a free pass to a new owner.

As I said above, we'll see how long the honeymoon lasts...not much longer than for the season ticket prices to drop through people's doors I suspect.

They did the same at Roma.
You don't even go the game anyway, what you whining about ticket prices for? 😅

The way the game is heading mate, the cost of attending a game will be the same price as a season ticket shortly, season tickets in fact may become a thing of the past.

Football will become a premium event to attend, while media will become far more accessible then it is at the moment, because of it. I suspect you will be able to buy a season ticket to watch Everton on TV in the years ahead.

In 10 years time people will go on about the good old days of being able to attend a game most weeks.

People were spending £500 a couple of weeks ago on Oasis tickets, when there becomes a consensus of American owners in the PL and we aren’t far off that - then we will see similar price structures as the NFL.

People will lap it up, there are cohorts out there who are just event junkies.
Difference is, Oasis will be serving crap for 2 hrs not 90 mins.

You can now buy your own Friedkin spitfire on eBay

Screenshot_20240924-120425~2.webp

Unpopular as that view is I think Beto would do much better if we had actual wingers instead of McNeil and Harrison. Even N'Diaye and Lindstrom are not 'wingers' in the sense of beat a man and cross from the byline.
One of my gripes about modern footy, wingers taking on full backs to get to the byline just doesn't happen anymore, you have to be left footed to play on the right and visa versa. Bring back Dave Thomas and Bob Latchford. so exciting to see proper wing play.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back