THE GYM THREAD

Do you work out mate?

• Total voters
Anyone help me with muscle groups in sessions?

I’m starting to miss sessions as work is mental so need to combine if possible.

What’s the best combinations? Find all types of contradictions on google so confused now
If you can only go 2-3 times per week, full body workouts are your best bet as you can hit the same muscle group multiple times in a week, rather than just once.

I'd recommend watching Jeremy Ethier's workout A and B videos.

If you can only go 2-3 times per week, full body workouts are your best bet as you can hit the same muscle group multiple times in a week, rather than just once.

I'd recommend watching Jeremy Ethier's workout A and B videos.

To be honest mate it varies. Some weeks I can go every day for 90 mins. Sometimes I’m stuck to 45 mins and only 4 times a week. Work routines are mad so try to find different ways to work with it.

Had a good chest session today. I’m still not lifting a great amount, but I’m making good progress.

I’ve got back to the stage where when I’m lifting and pumped I can see a lot of shape and definition now to go with the increased size. I can see myself getting obsessed again and always chasing that next level.

How is everyone getting on with their training?

Bench 105kg
Squat 170kg
Deadlift 180kg

Started back boxing & recently taken up wall climbing too.

Weights arent amazing, but I’m progressing. Hoping to hit 200kg+ squat and deadlift before June.
Jib the weights, climbing and some calisthenics will give you what you need. If you are at the climbing hangar in town, check out the ninja warrior gym a few doors down. Ran by a great fella aswell

Just had a delivery of 3 slightly too tight gym tops. One is way too tight so that’s going back, but the others I can definitely get away with.

What’s people’s opinions on gym gear? Is fitted stuff cringe or sound?

Just had a delivery of 3 slightly too tight gym tops. One is way too tight so that’s going back, but the others I can definitely get away with.

What’s people’s opinions on gym gear? Is fitted stuff cringe or sound?
Always darker pastels and greys, that way the sweat shows up and the clothes stick, every day is posing day. Nothing says beast like a covering of sweat making the fake tan run.

Always darker pastels and greys, that way the sweat shows up and the clothes stick, every day is posing day. Nothing says beast like a covering of sweat making the fake tan run.
Yeah I’ve got a couple of burgundy ones and a royal blue. I’m far too much of a sweat bag to wear any shade of grey in the gym. Looks like I’ve been for a swim half the time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back