THE GYM THREAD

Do you work out mate?

• Total voters
First day back in the gym in about 4 years. Will be sore tomorrow. I was suprised with some of my indices as they arent that bad. BMI is a bit high as I probably need to drop 10kg. All the rest are about normal.
Well in, I have also done a first sesh today after falling off the wagon all summer with the lure of evening golf and beer gardens. Long dark nights coming and so are the gainz...

It's bulking season lads, how are we!?

Is a clean bulk the most impossible challenge? It certainly is when you're not wanting to spend much money but avoid eating chicken and rice every day. Also made more difficult by the fact I have two days a week of cardio with football burning those lovely surplus calories I'm trying to attach to body!

Always find it easier to go gym in the autumn/winter over summer for some reason, no idea why cause it's the most depressing 4/5 months of the year.

It's bulking season lads, how are we!?

Is a clean bulk the most impossible challenge? It certainly is when you're not wanting to spend much money but avoid eating chicken and rice every day. Also made more difficult by the fact I have two days a week of cardio with football burning those lovely surplus calories I'm trying to attach to body!

Always find it easier to go gym in the autumn/winter over summer for some reason, no idea why cause it's the most depressing 4/5 months of the year.
Bulking season is forever.

Clean bulks are doable but they're difficult and require a lot of work. I've realised I'm a lot happier when I've got a little bit extra than when I'm lean, although I do have the luxury of a fast metabolism.

Please link the tren.

stephen-colbert-inject.gif

I bought a house with a poly tunnel. Been using it to store wood and things in up until recently. I have now converted it into a state of the art Rocky IV style gym (the barn Rocky used not Dolphs science palace). I’m mainly using plastic sand filled weights I bought from Argos when I was 15. There’s a lot of spiders, dust and brambles growing through the floor.

Chico - Do you think this will work?

I bought a house with a poly tunnel. Been using it to store wood and things in up until recently. I have now converted it into a state of the art Rocky IV style gym (the barn Rocky used not Dolphs science palace). I’m mainly using plastic sand filled weights I bought from Argos when I was 15. There’s a lot of spiders, dust and brambles growing through the floor.

Chico - Do you think this will work?
Yes. Please also hang up animal carcus to use as a punch bag. Lots of grunting so the neighbours hear you too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back