The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Arsenal haven't been in for Heitinga. Would have thought he'd be just what they need.

Then again, it's almost as difficult to get old Arsene to splash the cash as it is Kenwright.

My Nelly !!!

No , baby .

YOU my love will hear about 2 mins after I HEAR , baby girl .

Go back to your stuff , L.C.A.Babe .

Watch for The Bat-Phone ....

Thanks! I appreciate it greatly.

I read somewhere - transfer rumours? - Everton are looking at Michael Bradley, USA midfielder. Is that true? I can't imagine it is.

Charlie Adam just handed in a transfer request. Looks like 1. feb he's somewhere else than the tangerines.
It really kills me that he isn't coming this way cause of the money. Almost more than Hazard and Dzeko, this is something that could have been real now, but isn't.
I'll be gutted if he ends up at greyskull.

Charlie Adam just handed in a transfer request. Looks like 1. feb he's somewhere else than the tangerines.
It really kills me that he isn't coming this way cause of the money. Almost more than Hazard and Dzeko, this is something that could have been real now, but isn't.
THIS - who has Moyes' brother's mobil number

Forget too Rich for us he doesn't qualify for a Work Permit !!!

Not seen a Paper for a fortnight .

Ive got the back issues - I like to do the Crosswords , but I generally swerve the Rumour Mill .

But i read a piece else where with quotes from Moyes saying we put a deal to Monaco and was willing to pay his wages but basically Moyes got the impression they wanted to get rid on a permenant deal and that he thought Mbokani had better offers on the table and that that would rule us out of signing him, nothing about work permit issues?!.

Now with either permit issues or better offers on the table stopping us from signing him, why would Moyesy not come out and just say that its a none starter with Mbokani when asked about him due to him not being able to get a work permit to play in England?.

Honestly, im not trying to question your knowledge on things Everton LCAB or THT, i think its great that you share your info with us all but it's just confusing that your informing us with certain information 1 minute and then days later im reading different things with quotes from Moyesy.

Forget too Rich for us he doesn't qualify for a Work Permit !!!

Not seen a Paper for a fortnight .

Ive got the back issues - I like to do the Crosswords , but I generally swerve the Rumour Mill .

But i read a piece else where with quotes from Moyes saying we put a deal to Monaco and was willing to pay his wages but basically Moyes got the impression they wanted to get rid on a permenant deal and that he thought Mbokani had better offers on the table and that that would rule us out of signing him, nothing about work permit issues?!.

Now with either permit issues or better offers on the table stopping us from signing him, why would Moyesy not come out and just say that its a none starter with Mbokani when asked about him due to him not being able to get a work permit to play in England?.

Honestly, im not trying to question your knowledge on things Everton LCAB or THT, i think its great that you share your info with us all but it's just confusing that your informing us with certain information 1 minute and then days later im reading different things with quotes from Moyesy.

Ive tried to find a link to what i'd seen but its been moved so im wondering now if it was all bollox, it was on kipper btw on the fishy's the other day when there was links again to Mbokani and it did have quotes from Moyes but with it being moved im starting to think the quotes werent genuine?.

Sorry guys, ill take your word for it!.

Cheers lad. Twitter bloke saying he'll be loaned back for the rest of the season though...

I know we need players for now but that sounds a good idea to me IF we was to sign him and do that. He would carry on getting games and Tranmere and much needed 1st team experience and then come to us in the summer eager to make an impression.

Ive tried to find a link to what i'd seen but its been moved so im wondering now if it was all bollox, it was on kipper btw on the fishy's the other day when there was links again to Mbokani and it did have quotes from Moyes but with it being moved im starting to think the quotes werent genuine?.

Sorry guys, ill take your word for it!.

No worries , kid .

SOURCES ARE EVERYTHING in this Game , My Mucka .

EVERYTHING ,..

Thus ; CHECK THEM ,...

( THAT ONE , IN PARTICULAR , incidentally ....)

Which is looking EVER more likely , so my RS Peoples tell me ...

Im not exactly OVERJOYED meself , neither , tbh , kid ...

Surely Robert you don't believe the rumours section in any of the media ! It's probably the reason why I get lots of questions each day because of the bull the media turn out ! If the right offer comes in for Johnny he will go mate. Bayern have watched him for the majority of games he has played in and where at Anfield last Sunday .

This is what I'm most concerned about. We do nothing (albeit because we can't) and then somebody comes in with a decent bid for one of players at the last minute. Player goes and too late for us to do anything other than a couple of last minute panic loans.

Overall effect - squad weakened further.

This is what I'm most concerned about. We do nothing (albeit because we can't) and then somebody comes in with a decent bid for one of players at the last minute. Player goes and too late for us to do anything other than a couple of last minute panic loans.

Overall effect - squad weakened further.

Mate , NEITHER of - Me , THT ; us are Lovers of the current Regime .

However , I would be PERSONALLY flabbergasted if that were to happen , and would merely stand out of the way of the veritable STAMPEDE of heads looking to protest at same .

WE MIGHT have to do an , Asbo , thing in the future , with Rodders and NOT Screechio as Prime Candidate , but it WONT be
NOW .

Carry on ,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back