The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

One way or another if Everton actually do sign anyone,you will get people moaning he's not good enough,why did we get him,why didnt we go for this player/that player thats not the Position we need replaced,hes to young for the 1st team and so on,Just support the 11 on the pitch good enough or not no matter how bad at times they have been/are,we all know we need players,anyway in a paper yesterday it said the Happiest Day of 2011 is 31st january-wonder did everton write that bit.

Finally caught up on my work - now it's time to get caught up on the important stuff!

I must say I'm glad I missed the throw down against lcab. I can't believe folks would be going after him! He and THT are doing us a favor on here.

Anyway....I see in reality, I haven't missed all that much as far as signings. Got a week to go, tho! All is not lost.

My Nelly !!!

No , baby .

YOU my love will hear about 2 mins after I HEAR , baby girl .

Go back to your stuff , L.C.A.Babe .

Watch for The Bat-Phone ....

One way or another if Everton actually do sign anyone,you will get people moaning he's not good enough,why did we get him,why didnt we go for this player/that player thats not the Position we need replaced,hes to young for the 1st team and so on,Just support the 11 on the pitch good enough or not no matter how bad at times they have been/are,we all know we need players,anyway in a paper yesterday it said the Happiest Day of 2011 is 31st january-wonder did everton write that bit.

Know what lad ??? ,...

I nearly missed this Post .

Well said , mate .

I WHOLLY concur .

Welcome lad .

POST .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back