The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are getting excited about a young lad called Jennings from TR for about 750K who may be loaned back, cannot believe this. This is a signing? Give me strength here. For crying out aloud this is really very sad and a measure of how willing we are to grab at straws.

We need players not hopefuls!

jennings seem s like a player for the future and a bit of a luxury at this time , but id be gutted if he went to another club though.

from all the rumours , mbokani is the one id rather have.
im still not sure how he will get a permit (has he got an eu passport ?)
hes defo showed signs of being a very good striker despite the fact hes not settled in france.

linking him and fellaini back up has got to be a big positive.

Time is running out on that THT and I have seen no rumours in the media.

Surely Robert you don't believe the rumours section in any of the media ! It's probably the reason why I get lots of questions each day because of the bull the media turn out ! If the right offer comes in for Johnny he will go mate. Bayern have watched him for the majority of games he has played in and where at Anfield last Sunday .

Time is running out on that THT and I have seen no rumours in the media.

Surely Robert you don't believe the rumours section in any of the media ! It's probably the reason why I get lots of questions each day because of the bull the media turn out ! If the right offer comes in for Johnny he will go mate. Bayern have watched him for the majority of games he has played in and where at Anfield last Sunday .

So we are getting excited about a young lad called Jennings from TR for about 750K who may be loaned back, cannot believe this. This is a signing? Give me strength here. For crying out aloud this is really very sad and a measure of how willing we are to grab at straws.

We need players not hopefuls!

I DID NOT SAY GET EXCITED .

I said HE MAY .

I NEVER SAY , HE MAY .

I was just doing the , Honesty , thing ..

Take / Leave , as yous will ...

It wont fukn placate me like if he WAS the uny 1 , in truth .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back