The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be PERFECTLY honest .

Yesterday , I was told a name - which I DID NOT ALLUDE TO , that WE WOULD HONEST TO GOD , PARTY , and I MEAN , PARTY , should it happen ...

I was ALL EXCITED an' sheeeeit , and it WAS a LEGITIMATE tip .

THEN , I spoke to S ...

Now , Im kinda in your Camp , lad , tbh ...

Depression seems to be settling over us like this Foggy / Cloudy sheeiit this morning over L5 .

IF I hear different , I WILL SO say so .

We , ALL OF US , NEED A FUKN LIFT !!!

Carry on ..

God I hope the tip comes true, Us Evertonians (not you Kenwrong you ****e house! your dead to me now :( ) need something to cheer us up big time! Be along time since I've seen so many toffees so depressed!!!

LCAB,

Have you heard any mention of Michael Owen at all? I find it incredible that he's on a pay as you play deal at Man U - yet doesn't play. So anything we can offer him (season ticket to blood brothers) would be in his interests

Dodgy hamstring or not - he will score goals

I took it to S on Fri I think ..

He laughed at me and tried to SLAP me down the Phone ...

I took it as a NO , Dogs , tbh , kid .

Depression seems to be settling over us like this Foggy / Cloudy sheeiit this morning over L5 .

IF I hear different , I WILL SO say so .

We , ALL OF US , NEED A FUKN LIFT !!!

Carry on ..

You would have thought that Moyes and Kenwright especially would appreciate the fact that EVERYONE needs a lift. A couple of decent signings, loans or otherwise, would give everyone a boost.
Instead all we read again this morning is that another one of our high profile players is being linked away. If we could get another £3m off spurs for Neville then i personally would sell but only if we were using the funds for new signings.
I will also place on record that im bitterly disappointed that we aren't in for that lad from Blackpool, he would be great for us.

I'm not too bothered if we lose Neville's playing ability from the team however the message it sends out could be very harmful in the long run.

At least LCAB has giving me a bit of optimism, prior to his post I had none whatsoever!

So either the Pienaar money has gone to balancing the books or we've given up on the 2nd half of the season. Maybe 1/2 season tickets is the way to go, 1st half of the season that is.

Everyone wants to see new faces me included but if the right people arnt available or clubs are asking stupid prices for avarage players then surely its better to wait until the summer than waste the little money that we have

Im sure Moyes knows what hes doing

So either the Pienaar money has gone to balancing the books or we've given up on the 2nd half of the season. Maybe 1/2 season tickets is the way to go, 1st half of the season that is.

Joking arnt yer the first half of the season has been awful (apart from the derby)

LCAB.
Can I ask if you know the current status of the relationship between Bill Kenwright and David Moyes ?This question should probably asked next week after the window closes but it seems to me that things may be changing between them as the board usually tried to provide their manager with some funds...no matter how small.
Is Bill Kenwright losing confidence in his manager,does he feel that maybe some of his more recent purchases have not really been value for money.
I feel there must be some reason for this sudden total deterioration in funding.

LCAB.
Can I ask if you know the current status of the relationship between Bill Kenwright and David Moyes ?This question should probably asked next week after the window closes but it seems to me that things may be changing between them as the board usually tried to provide their manager with some funds...no matter how small.
Is Bill Kenwright losing confidence in his manager,does he feel that maybe some of his more recent purchases have not really been value for money.
I feel there must be some reason for this sudden total deterioration in funding.

The day BK starts telling Moyes how to select players will be the day I cut of my Jatz Crackers & put them on eBay!

LCAB.

Kid , for the duration of the Window , I , PERSONALLY , am SWERVING all insider sheeeiiit .

It's ultimately Counter-Productive , and just gives me headaches ..

So , my mate , .. with respect .. I'm go'n take the 5th on that one , Cocka .

Welcome , lad .

POST .

This is all getting a little depressing now. I had thought we might have at least heard something by now, as well. I'll hold my bile until the windows closed and we can assess the situation fully. End of the day if we sign anyone this week now they wont be eligble for the FA Cup clash anyway so it's not imperitive for the next game or anything.

I had heard a few moer rumblings about Dale Jennings though. A friend who's close to TRFC believes a deal will go through this week. No idea how clued up he is though.

Cheers for all the updates though L.C.A.B and THT. I've been looking at the site for awhile now but have only just signed up. Got sick to death of all the idiotic pedantry of Kipper.

You would have thought that Moyes and Kenwright especially would appreciate the fact that EVERYONE needs a lift. A couple of decent signings, loans or otherwise, would give everyone a boost.
Instead all we read again this morning is that another one of our high profile players is being linked away. If we could get another £3m off spurs for Neville then i personally would sell but only if we were using the funds for new signings.
I will also place on record that im bitterly disappointed that we aren't in for that lad from Blackpool, he would be great for us.

So there is no current news on anyone signing?

How very depressing!

I'm not too bothered if we lose Neville's playing ability from the team however the message it sends out could be very harmful in the long run.

At least LCAB has giving me a bit of optimism, prior to his post I had none whatsoever!

Everyone wants to see new faces me included but if the right people arnt available or clubs are asking stupid prices for avarage players then surely its better to wait until the summer than waste the little money that we have

Im sure Moyes knows what hes doing

I would of really loved for this 'Party' player to come in, LCAB could you give us a bit more info?

I CANNOT '25 .

KRAPPER will be saying I SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN .. JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME THEY SAID , THAT I SAID THAT A BIGGY WOULD HAPPEN - I NEVER ...

As to the rest ...

Moyes / Kenwrong / Peanut / Neville - Whom I , MESELF , WOULD TAKE £3M for IN A HEARTBEAT ,...

All of it . WE , US , CANNOT INFLUENCE ANY OF IT .

ME AN' THT GET GRILLED AS IF WE FUKN SIGN THE PLAYERS , BY SOME PARTIES ,..

Wait and see ..

IF nothing happens ... THEN QUESTIONS SHOULD , AND WILL BE PUT TO THE RELEVANT PARTIES ..

Mine will be among THE FIRST ...

'25 ... No RUMOURS ... No CONJECTURE .. No KONBHEADS ...

You KNOW THIS , Brother ....

Carry on ,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back