Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that if Martinez hadn't dropped Joel (and I thought he shouldn't have done) we wouldn't have more points.

You might be right mate, it's all hypotheticals. We could have signed Neuer and he still might have made the same series of calamitous errors, who knows.

I'm still not completely sold on Joel, but he's young and promising. His brief stint was encouraging, but he has made his fair share of balls ups in his brief stay too.

You might be right mate, it's all hypotheticals. We could have signed Neuer and he still might have made the same series of calamitous errors, who knows.

I'm still not completely sold on Joel, but he's young and promising. His brief stint was encouraging, but he has made his fair share of balls ups in his brief stay too.

The thing is since he came back, I think he's lost us 2 points (vs leicester), I don't think he's lost us points in any other game. I can't say I think Joel would have done better.

I mean before his injury he lost us loads of points, but bringing him back in seemed really stupid at the time but hasn't really gone as badly as I thought it would.

Roberto confirms hes staying next year

TIDJK.gif

Why lord to you test my faith so much

'We are really strong in this position'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Jxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back