Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on its a myth that the Catt just went out , and blew money he fetched the youngsters and reserves in - That side that was the best ever had a list off the top of my head Tommy Wright - Joe Royle - Colin Harvey - Alan Whittle - Jimmy Husband - John Hurst - Capt Labone - Roger Kenyon - Andy Rankin all came via the reserves/youth set up - the two stars on big signing on fees were - Alan Ball - and Howard Kendall - Gordon West - Keith Newton { crap} others in the squad were bargain buys Ray Wilson, Sandy Brown, and the biggest bargain of them all Johnny Morrissey!

Here you are Joey.

109820495.webp

CY22456847.webp

Harry-Catterick-013.webp

trebget_3148590k.webp

Sorry Mods, back on theme soon.

If we ever need a goalkeeper... Richard Wright isn't getting any games at Man City and we know how much Roberto loves his loans.

LOL

Jesus Christ lad. Behave FFS !
You right the only agility I see is when he falls he falls down on his backside with great style before the attacker shoots if you look at his good save most of them he is on this six yard box as he is comfortable standing there it leaves a big gap for an attacker to pick a top corner - though as we have been seeing - Doug calls them worldy goals - I call them bad positioning by the Keeper!{ some I admit are impossible to save, but other top corner shots he could make it if further back!} in general he inviting a screamer from distance by standing too far off his line- then on set pieces for crosses he is stuck like glue to his line????
Better positioning, and command of his box -as he ever been any good at that??? Always a very good shot stopper to me - now teams are sussing him out!

Last edited:
You right the only agility I see is when he falls he falls down on his backside with great style before the attacker shoots if you look at his good save most of them he is on this six yard box as he is comfortable standing there it leaves a big gap for an attacker to pick a top corner - though as we have been seen - Doug calls them worldy goals -I call them bad positioning by the Keeper!{ some I admit are impossible to save, but other top corner shots he could make it if further back!} in general he inviting a screamer from distance by standing too far off his line- then on set pieces for crosses he is stuck like glue to his line????
Better positioning, and command of his box -as he ever been any good at that??? Always a very good shot stopper to me - now teams are sussing him out!

Reading your post Joey, I can sum that up in a few words.

Howard has not got a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back