Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i think it'd be the best thing to happen to everton this season, him leaving.

I have two things. I'm not sure that Tom Heaton is at the level to be our number one, that said i wouldnt mind Joel having a go because i think he improved in every game he played for us, with heaton challenging him.

But i'd prefer someone like Kaylor Navas to come in and take that number one spot.

My other issue is being that reading his book a little while ago, his wife and kids moved to the USA a few years ago now.

So i'm not sure how true it is, hopefully though he wants to spend even more time with them and will move away.

I actually don't want rid of him.

I want another tested international keeper to challenge him for a year or so and then for the loser of said challenge to leave.

One would hope that they could improve each other with competition.

Didnt know his ex had gone "home", might be a massive factor that, but prolly the most important 1 will be finding somebody that will match his wages here over "there".

Didnt know his ex had gone "home", might be a massive factor that, but prolly the most important 1 will be finding somebody that will match his wages here over "there".
That would be easy enough, hes very marketable sports star over there. Even Landon was making 50kweek over there

That would be easy enough, hes very marketable sports star over there. Even Landon was making 50kweek over there
howard would be a top, top earner in the MLS.

Not just because of his wage packet, but because of sponsorship, his image rights, everything he's the one 'massive' american player in there eyes, right now.

And off of the back of all that world cup stuff, best move all round if it happened.

Issue is that Tim "gets" Everton, same as Southall and Martyn. Any replacement would have to get the club someone like Begovic who understands what it means. Do Robles or Heaton look like they get Everton? Not for me by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back