Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager is so scared of upsetting his favourites that he puts Tim Howard's emotional wellbeing ahead of the wellbeing of Everton Football Club. It's an absolute disgrace and utterly unprofessional. However he is an absolute clown of a manager, so it's not too much of a surprise that he is currently performing worse than Mike Walker, as that is his level.

This is baffling, what makes you think he's "scared"? What's more likely, the man who's paid millions to make these decisions is making poor decisions out of fear, or that the man who's paid millions to make these decisions has better insights into the condition of the players than some bloke named Dymak on the internet who's been paid exactly fvck all for his opinions across his entire life? You all use the same rhetoric too, it's like if I see the word "clown" in a post I can safely assume there's nothing of substance in it whatsoever.

So much wrong in just one post.

Howard has easily been the worst keeper in the league. Have you blotted out mistakes against Chelsea (h) x 2, Palace x 2, Hull, Tottenham, QPR at home, Leicester x 2, Liverpool and United away etc.

I also don't get this people making excuses for Robles. He's made very few mistakes and none of them bar 1 leading to goals. He's also kept only 1 fewer clean sheets than Howard in 16 less games. As well as being infinitely superior to Howard in every aspect.

Easily the worst? So you actually believe we would have fared better this season with Tim Krul, Kasper Schmeichel, or Robert Green in goal?

This is baffling, what makes you think he's "scared"? What's more likely, the man who's paid millions to make these decisions is making poor decisions out of fear, or that the man who's paid millions to make these decisions has better insights into the condition of the players than some bloke named Dymak on the internet who's been paid exactly fvck all for his opinions across his entire life? You all use the same rhetoric too, it's like if I see the word "clown" in a post I can safely assume there's nothing of substance in it whatsoever.

Easily the worst? So you actually believe we would have fared better this season with Tim Krul, Kasper Schmeichel, or Robert Green in goal?
Id happily take Krul and Schmeichel over howard

you all are still praddling on about this? Isn't it clear by now that Tim Howard's performance was not the entire reason this season is a loss?

Easily the worst. Green and the rest don't do their upmost to gift the opposition goals every match and they save the occasional shot.

It's wierd. The worse Howard gets the more staunch his fanboys become.

Easily the worst. Green and the rest don't do their upmost to gift the opposition goals every match and they save the occasional shot.

It's wierd. The worse Howard gets the more staunch his fanboys become.

How exactly am I a fanboy? I'm agreeing that he should be dropped, I'm only saying that you're blatantly exaggerating by saying he's the worst keeper in the league. Or do you genuinely believe Howard hasn't made a single good save all season?

How exactly am I a fanboy? I'm agreeing that he should be dropped, I'm only saying that you're blatantly exaggerating by saying he's the worst keeper in the league. Or do you genuinely believe Howard hasn't made a single good save all season?
He has made some good saves but that's his job.
As for the worst in the league he is in with a shout

The good games he's had this season, or even the games where he hasn't made any embarrassing errors, you could honestly count them all on your fingers. The amount games where he's been directly responsible for us conceding awful goals I've lost count of. He was terrible before his injuries and has gotten even worse since he's came back into the side. It's a stretch to say he's been the very worst goalie in the league but he's certainly right down the bottom of the pile. He needs to be binned off ASAP.

Statistically he has been one of the worst keepers all season, though. Obviously he's better than he's shown this season, the WC and last season showed that, but he's getting on. The fans don't trust him, the defence is losing trust in him, it would honestly be better for both parties if he went back to America next season.

I'm not even slightly exaggerating when saying he's been the worst in the league this season. Jimmy Savile's corpse would have done a better job than he's done this season.

His "bad run of form" has been going on for 3 years. How long does a run of form have to go on for before said player can just be deemed gash? Torres was allowed 4 years of "poor form" I suppose
Yeah, he needs to go this summer, but that's simply not true. Last season he was 4th in clean sheets (Cech, Schezney, Lloris), third against goals against average (Cech, Hart), third in fewest goals conceded per minute (Cech, Hart) who played for the best two teams in the league, third in shots/saves ratio.... He was outstanding last season. This season, he's been poor, but last he was far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back