Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel RM is to blame regarding TH by putting him into the first team acclaiming he had to, as TH was the No 1 keeper irrespective of Robles performances ie three clean sheets - was it ever mentioned by the manager or the incoming Tim?
TH gave the worst performance of goal keeping this season at home to bottom club Leicester- no blame for two parried crosses - maybe he knows he has lost some respect from the crowd , and his defenders? Hence TH poor form he should be dropped!
It was the Managers choice, and for the first time, and other players dropped unnecessary I am losing a bit of confidence in RM as he is picking names, and not form players!

Last edited:

What talent?

The talent to go asleep at any moment.

1427045505731_lc_galleryImage_Tim_Howard_of_Everton_is_.JPG

Look at him ! He does it with ease.

Nah, respectfully disagree

Forget "form" as he has been poor...think "talent".

He deserves criticism of his form, but he isnt immune to a loss in form. Blame the manager for not pulling him out when fit.
Loss of form?, hes been [Poor language removed] all season

Nah, respectfully disagree

Forget "form" as he has been poor...think "talent".

He deserves criticism of his form, but he isnt immune to a loss in form. Blame the manager for not pulling him out when fit.
Kiev ....8 shots on target 5 goals...talent ? ...ye right.
One good ,no rephrase that ...decent game in 10.
Not whats required mate.

Hypothetical question..... if I was to throw your child across the goalmouth of a football pitch, about 6 yards from the goal line and Tim Howard was the only thing that could save your kid would you trust him to come off his line and make the catch?

poor poor child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back