Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not seen the game, but that is two appalling results to start the season with. Need players to get their fingers out, season started a week ago, and manager needs to sort his end out or be shown the door.

Forest fan here in peace cos I quite like Everton,mainly because born in 61 Alan Ball was one of my favourite players,those white boots
You will be fine,it won't be pretty but Dyche will get you enough points to keep you up,I just hope at some point you get the ownership sorted you deserve better than this
i just want to see a goal

dixon was a bright spot! the infamous #75 shirt! Mykalynko has always just been a quiet bit of class in the team without being
flashy or anything. He's never been a clown show
Mykolenko has always been a quiet bit of class?
I'm sorry mate...I respect your opinion but in my opinion he's the worst left back we have had since an old Kenny Sansom....
Constantly out of position....weak in the tackle.....no pace and offers nothing going forward.
I just can't see anything positive...
Am I missing something?

Mykolenko has always been a quiet bot of class?
I'm sorry mate...I respect your opinion but in my opinion he's the worst left back we have had since an old Kenny Sansom....
Constantly out of position....weak in the tackle.....no pace and offers nothing going forward.
I just can't see anything positive...
Am I missing something?
Im sorry but this is just, flat out, utter bollocks :lol:

It's getting really irritating seeing stuff like this to describe Vitaliy Mykolenko of all people. I genuinely wonder if football is a game that simply isn't suited to quite a number of our fanbase..

It's getting really irritating seeing stuff like this to describe Vitaliy Mykolenko of all people. I genuinely wonder if football is a game that simply isn't suited to quite a number of our fanbase..
Ok mate your the expert.....It's my opinion...
He's a weakling and Is utter gash IMO!!!

Does he ever look over his shoulder and see the right winger behind him?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back