Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just watched the highlights on youtube...

2nd goal: Pickford, what are you doing! Jeez...

Third goal: in the air three yards out from goal - Pickford, that is YOURS! You take the ball and everything else! A GK coach needs to get a grip of him and coach him to come off the goal-line for crosses.

Pickford cost us two goals today, ergo bad damage to out goal difference.

They are subjective concepts to be fair, what’s real for you - isn’t real for everyone.

I think they are low quality players, particularly in the attacking unit, millions has been spent on coaching them all over the years, here, elsewhere - their ceiling will always be their ceiling due to quality.
McNeil has only been coached by Dyche. DCL we’ve seen more from. Beto was good enough in Serie A to suggest more is possible. Lindstrom and Ndiaye both had promising seasons as young players and quite literally are here because they’re players who need coaching. Harrison who I rate lowly still has been better at times. There is more talent here than is showing. It’s not an argument really.

McNeil has only been coached by Dyche. DCL we’ve seen more from. Beto was good enough in Serie A to suggest more is possible. Lindstrom and Ndiaye both had promising seasons as young players and quite literally are here because they’re players who need coaching. Harrison who I rate lowly still has been better at times. There is more talent here than is showing. It’s not an argument really.

Mate all you are conveying is reasons why lads have never broken the ceiling of being high quality PL players, none of what you says proves what assert. Therefore I agree, there isn’t an arguement,

Mate all you are conveying is reasons why lads have never broken the ceiling of being high quality PL players, none of what you says proves what assert. Therefore I agree, there isn’t an arguement,
Not saying high quality. That’s not the standard. The standard is worst attacking team. We don’t have to be.

We won’t agree mate. The ceiling is there in terms of quality, coaching will get you marginal gains - I don’t see a ceiling in the vast majority.

If anything I think the whole team actually looks woefully unfit.
The ceiling for this teams attack is 10th. We’re 20th. Call it a marginal gain if you want.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back