Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very much tactical imo

I go back to start mate - I don’t think we have quality players, even players with a variance of tools or attributes.

I think the last two games - given our quality - we would get stuffed because we have worse players, different tactic's or philodpry I think we get stuffed - in fa t we have under other mangers with different approaches.

The platers aren’t good enough.

The only thing that will see us competitive is attitude and fight - there in not even that at the moment.

Any player who misses a couple of defeats is instantly praised as the missing piece.

Gueye has been terrible in the first two games but all the blues in work were saying how much we missed him when he missed the West Ham and United games in March.

Because he was in firm when out then, he's out if form now

I don’t think it makes a blind bit of difference mate, everything people were saying the wanted last week happened today and was equally manure, Dixon plays, Ndaye, Linstrom got a third if the game.

Didnt make a blind but if difference, we have very poor quality players - we’re not good enough.

Spurs were a million times better then us.
Spurs are undoubtedly a million times better than us.. But as we did last season, we need to make this squad, greater not lesser than the sum of its parts. Branthwaite, Garner and O Brien could make a big difference. Then it allows the younger players like Armstrong and Dixon to develop. Personally, I would blood the younger players quickly and see were it takes us. They can only get better. The Youngs and Coleman' s etc are only going to get worse

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back