Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met a dodgy old bloke who gave me a sports almanac and said it's got every major sports result for the next 20 years. I looked up October 2015 and saw Yarmolenko scores the winner against Liverpool, 2-1. It's on! The headline read 'Twisted my Yarm' because Clyne was sent off for pulling him back in the box. Lukaku scored the pen btw, in case anyone fancies a flutter.
everyone should bookmark this.

i know the mayans got the calender wrong, but i have more faith in this.

Nothing positive in terms of progress to report on Yarmolenko. Here's what my mate just e-mailed me:

"Hi, mate. No final news yet. One of journalists tweeted that the talks continue so it's premature to talk about done deal."

Don't really get this at all as it cuts down on options. What you want is two good ball-playing defenders who know that there are circumstances when a hoof up the pitch or into row Z is the appropriate response to the situation.

Being comfortable playing the ball is never a bad thing.

i suppose its bad, but you do get a certain type. like two david luiz' would be a nightmare, each one constantly wanting to trot into midfield. team having to cover etc.

if you have a disciplined group of lads, when a CB starts trotting in, a midfielder must cover.

Brazil's 7-1 loss for me is a great example of the whole team being attacking minded and how wrong it can go.

If that is a fake account the lad running it is doing a bloody good job. That tweet was a 10/10 best of the transfer window so far, first 1 to get me. So a lad running a fake twitter account takes the effort to translate something so close to Everton but without saying everton and then to delete it almost instantly. Like the effort and thought put into that tweet is what got me.
its Russian PsyOps lad
them Ruskies are popcorning us

i suppose its bad, but you do get a certain type. like two david luiz' would be a nightmare, each one constantly wanting to trot into midfield. team having to cover etc.

if you have a disciplined group of lads, when a CB starts trotting in, a midfielder must cover.

Brazil's 7-1 loss for me is a great example of the whole team being attacking minded and how wrong it can go.
Aye, but that's not the difference between a ball playing defender and an old style brutaliser, that's the difference between a pube-headed mentalist and a defender.

This lad could really push us back into contention for 5th-6th place if he replicates the same form over here. Just means it's gonna be even more painful watching him be unveiled in the white Spurs kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back