Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Largest attack on a sovereign nation since WW2? Err are we just ignoring all the attacks the US have carried out then? Or the bombing campaign in Yemen from Saudi?

There is always a reasoned way out of situation. It just depends how much people want to pursue it in order to save lives.

And of course people know why. Putin has made clear why. We might not like it, or agree with it, but it's very clear what his rational is.
You're making a right fool of yourself

But is that not exactly what Ukraine and the it’s people wants to do, but in their case free themselves from Russian “rule”?

To a degree yes. Previously they werent under Russian rule, but going forward it seems likely they will be. So yes, it would be a similar situation. I support the Ukrainian people in their right to self determination, as I do consistently for all people.

I really dont think theres any evidence either Usmanov, or Moshiri stole anything.

USM is on a sanctions list, because the USA are attacking a rival power in a war situation. To me it's an immoral act to sanction businesses in a war situation, but the old adage of all is fair in love and war comes to mind.

The USA are terrified China and its superior communist system will replace their inferior system, and are taking it out on the world. It's a terrible shame, as the USA are the biggest war criminals in the world.
Now you are lauding China and it's system. Are there any depths that you will not stoop too.

Let's make it clear here. China and its system are one of the most brutal oppressive regimes on the planet. The USA clearly has its faults, but to side with oppressive regimes like Russia and China just beggars belief.

All in a horrendous attempt to defend Usmanov and Moshiri a mobster and his bag man. You really are beneath contempt and a stain on our fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.