Was that as bad as anything you've seen at goodison?

Sick as a dog, been numb to the pain for years now, but that 3rd goal killed me 🤮
If the Hindenburg crashed in Goodison Park, it still wouldn't be the biggest disaster that happened there when compared to some of the other train smashes I've witnessed, FFS!

Lukaku's mum has definitely put voodoo on the place since Mosh insulted her.
Either that, or the RS got some sort of 2 for 1 deal this time around when they renewed their annual contract with Beelzebub. 😤

If it can happen to one club ....its us.
Nothing, and I mean nothing, would surprise me.
Indeed mate...
giphy.webp

As a survivor of many of Everton's magnificent failures I've got a few to compare with each other.
For a host of reasons, mostly to do with how we're going to deal the future, yesterday was the worst, trumping the previous nadir of the morning after the 1986 FA Cup final.

Probably the worst thing was we were coasting, conceded one, then most Everton fans could sense a humiliating collapse forthcoming.

Start of the season and the players are supposed to be fighting fit, the manager has had his ego-boosting "Gaffer's Day", has had a "Minimum requirement is maximum effort" mural added to the changing rooms and we've lost 3/3 with -8 goal difference, despite only having played Brighton, Bournemouth and Spurs.

God help us when we play good teams.

Villa away next up

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back