Was that as bad as anything you've seen at goodison?

Don’t think anyone was remotely surprised when they scored the third. Could see the panic spread through the team as soon as they scored one. The manager had absolutely no idea how to change anything about the unfolding disaster that everyone in the ground could see. No consideration of bringing on O’Brien after we conceded from a cross. No consideration of putting Garner or Dixon on at right back when Coleman was clearly done in. Taking off the 2 biggest attacking threats we had when other player looked more fatigued. Dyche’s decisions today will be used in coaching courses in future on how to not see out a game.

Sick as a dog, been numb to the pain for years now, but that 3rd goal killed me 🤮
I got rollocked by these here last week for saying S****, so careful here now, let's face it, we are (plums in mouth sir) Pretty Awful, What!

Do not ever play :

Keane, Young, CL, Harrison, Dacoure, Guaye, Beto, why you may ask?
Go look at 85-87 teams, go look 95 team, what did they do what we don't do.

Simples, yes.

Sack the fool, come on he's a fool (I've refrained from swear words to appease these lot here.

The fool needs to be well gone

Blue love, Nick in Wrexham 👍🙏🙏

I got rollocked by these here last week for saying S****, so careful here now, let's face it, we are (plums in mouth sir) Pretty Awful, What!

Do not ever play :

Keane, Young, CL, Harrison, Dacoure, Guaye, Beto, why you may ask?
Go look at 85-87 teams, go look 95 team, what did they do what we don't do.

Simples, yes.

Sack the fool, come on he's a fool (I've refrained from swear words to appease these lot here.

The fool needs to be well gone

Blue love, Nick in Wrexham 👍🙏🙏
Preach 🫡

It's exactly like that game. And that game was when Martinez lost the crowd, after that it's just a matter of time.
Yep, the West Ham defeat under Martinez was exactly what came to mind as I watched the last 15 mins of today's match. If memory serves, Martinez had a string of bad results that followed a similar pattern.

Hated that fraud of a manager. It was obvious by Christmas of his second season that he was clueless. The rot started under his tenure.

The weirdest game I've ever witnessed.

My missus, who is from Bournemouth, said "we (Bournemouth) had only one attempt until 87 minutes. Everton deserved all 3 points."

The Bournemouth manager said the same on match of the day this evening.

You know, in recent years I have become so innured to bad results that wether I am at the match or watching on TV, I just shrug it off almost immediately.

But four hours late I am still feeling utterly crushed after that.
I feel exactly the same. We got battered last week and it didn't really impact me. I'd predicted 4-0 so it wasn't a surprise. I've been to bed, had around 6 hours sleep, woke up and I'm still annoyed at what I saw yesterday. The lack of heart and character was unacceptable.

Probably the worst thing was we were coasting, conceded one, then most Everton fans could sense a humiliating collapse forthcoming.

Start of the season and the players are supposed to be fighting fit, the manager has had his ego-boosting "Gaffer's Day", has had a "Minimum requirement is maximum effort" mural added to the changing rooms and we've lost 3/3 with -8 goal difference, despite only having played Brighton, Bournemouth and Spurs.

God help us when we play good teams.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back