Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad siging for Everton he is proper team player, just can't see it happening, particularly mid season , unless he looses his captaincy roles and there is some open hostilities between him and Mourinho.

So Aguero, Kane, Costa , Lukaku or even dare I say Ibrahimovic wouldnt like to have Rooney alongside them ?
Any other team could only dream of having him in their side. Go ask Moyes , Hughes , Pullis , Pardew etc.
They would snap yer hands off mate...Rooney is still a Top Draw player , loss of form atm ? Yes but he is still class.

Obviously subjective but for me no way is he still a top draw player. If he was he would still be playing week in week out for United and England.

It's not happening folks.

If/when WR leaves OT, he'll be heading to China.

He's already filthy rich, but would be insane to turn down the crazy money being offered to play in a developing league where he will be by far the biggest name to ply their trade.

He's already filthy rich, but would be insane to turn down the crazy money being offered to play in a developing league where he will be by far the biggest name to ply their trade.

would he risk his family for the cash though? Colleens got him by the balls after grannygate and his other infidelities, can't see her fancying a move to china with the kids. Think it's either us or america if he leaves

Obviously subjective but for me no way is he still a top draw player. If he was he would still be playing week in week out for United and England.
Gareth Barry was struggling to get near the City 1st team...doesnt mean he'd become a bad player.
Manager wanted to play another way/didnt fancy him.
I think Rooney would be exactly the same with a manager that has faith in him.Wether thats with us or China / MLS is another thing.

I'd put my mortgage on him NOT going to China. By all accounts he despised spending 10 days there this pre-season. It'll be Everton, UTD or MLS.

would he risk his family for the cash though? Colleens got him by the balls after grannygate and his other infidelities, can't see her fancying a move to china with the kids. Think it's either us or america if he leaves

I'd put my mortgage on him NOT going to China. By all accounts he despised spending 10 days there this pre-season. It'll be Everton, UTD or MLS.

Guys, I was with somebody last night who is seriously connected and they commented - not in a nasty way - that the idea of WR returning to Everton is a pipedream... given his demands, and the money available in/on offer from China which is allegedly at least the same as he's on at OT.

? rumours about who?
proxy.webp

Guys, I was with somebody last night who is seriously connected and they commented - not in a nasty way - that the idea of WR returning to Everton is a pipedream... given his demands, and the money available in/on offer from China which is allegedly at least the same as he's on at OT.
I don't think he'll come here either, nor do I particularly want him. I'd still wager my mortgage that it won't be China. That leaves UTD or MLS imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back