Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who do you blame?

Who do you blame?

• The Board

Votes: 123 67.6%
  • Rom

Votes: 59 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Rom but because that's the closer answer to Rom's agent. I'm sure Rom is a smart guy but he's still a kid practically. Agents are snaky dudes who persuade for a living. Probably a little bit of advantage being taken on Rom, and the agent is running his mouth a little much. Next, I blame the media!

If you combine the agenda of an agent and the UK media you will have the source of a lot of the drama in the football world.

The poll was asking who was at fault for Romgate. I don't see how anyone can blame the board when it was Rom and his agent making the situation public that caused it.

I think a lot of people are voting on who they sympathise with rather than who is to blame for Romgate. In fact the OP isn't even giving reasons for what caused Romgate in his own reasoning.

I don't think people are reading the question properly, including the OP.

You left out a cheese on toast option where it's most needed.
The truth is none of us (including the media) know a damn thing apart from what the interested parties have fed us.
The truth is elusive, football turns in to Eastenders and the papers lap up the narrative.
NOT. ARSED.
Hope he signs but in the meantime I'll (try to) avoid the circus.

Blame it on Cain
Don't blame it on me
Oh-oh, oh, it's nobody's fault
But we need somebody to burn

Blame it on Cain,
Oh-oh, oh, please don't blame it on me
It's nobody's fault
But it just seems to be his turn

Nobody. He always saw us as a stepping stone to bigger things. The board was always facing a massive task convincing him to sign. Yeah, he's got a point about the transfer window but make no mistake about it if we'd have signed Witsel and Mata and finished 5th he would have had Raiola angling for a move I'd bet. He's given us four good years, four years better than any striker I've ever seen give us.

Nobody. He always saw us as a stepping stone to bigger things. The board was always facing a massive task convincing him to sign. Yeah, he's got a point about the transfer window but make no mistake about it if we'd have signed Witsel and Mata and finished 5th he would have had Raiola angling for a move I'd bet. He's given us four good years, four years better than any striker I've ever seen give us.
I don't really like writing THIS but THIS.

I blamed the board, but think if we finished in the top four this season, which we won't, the n Lukaku would still want to move, he looks after his own ends, but then again most of us do, he'll go sooner than later and we will survive, no player is
irreplaceable.

Has anyone asked what we are actually blaming anyone for?

Have we been relegated by the RAWK ALT thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back