Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Why is Sean Dyche and people at the club constantly talking about our fans?

That's football. We had a west ham fan on here asking what we thought about Moyes because they hated him, after he just won them a cup. Look at their squad this season. It is built on moyes' foundations, but it will be the new manager who gets all the plaudits.

If dyche doesn't like that, he's in the wrong job. He keeps talking like a middle manager at a double glazing company, saying things like "emotional intelligence", but he isn't showing much of it at the moment.
Dyche is Dyche. He takes no prisoners.

I like it as long as he completes the task in front of him: keeping us one place above relegation.

He hasn't criticised fans.

I'm not so sure looking back at some of the illustrations in the OP

I'd like people to explain to me why Sean Dyche and people at the club are constantly talking about our fans?

Rather than focusing on their own jobs

Why are they at the club constantly trying to tell us all what to think?

17 August 2024

24 August 2024

You have next to no experience of what O'Brien can do. No idea if he is better than Keane, so sane decision making doesn't come into it.

I'd like to seeO'Brien played too, but it's not like Dyche is keeping proven talent on the bench.
But he is keeping proving failures in his starting 11 and changing it when we are at least 2 goals down.

All I'm saying.

Most don't seem to accept it.

If Moyes comes in, day one he's saying its a miracle or words to that effect if we stay up.

I really like Moyes, but people seem to have certain memories of him. Yesterday he doesn't play Dixon he plays Holgate. He had his favourites, he used to bed new players in slowly etc. Maybe he's better than Dyche, but stylistically it's very similar.

That's the one decision I find odd mate. For me, keeping Doucoure and Harrison in, who played well last week, I can understand.

Loyalty to Keane is at play here. They go back a long way.

Admirable in a way but - as with Ashley Young - we need to get beyond it if possible.

He gets game time against Doncaster I suppose. He's obviously raw and maybe Dyche sees that in training and is dosing him in?

Maybe we need a poll? :lol:

We'd do well to remember the direct question that's asked.

We'd do well to then think "is he lying?"

We do have big problems. Fans are very reactionary. Rightly so, because a lot of us fear relegation as an ultimate Everton, that.

But I can demonstrate countless examples just on this forum from fans who said he was great in May/summer, to needing to be sacked after 1 game.

Loads who told me we had a great window are now telling me we need to sign players desperately.

Maybe also think if he didn't call a spade, a spade - would we have fans thinking he's blagging or as you say - cynical manipulation.

He's pointed the finger at the difficulties of the club as much as he can, before it becomes counter productive/unsettling.

He knows the score. He needs to get on with it - but I can excuse him highlighting the challenge.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back