Wigan 1-2 Everton 20th January 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get sucked into it lads and lassies trust me, its not worth it - and there's a Carsley thread for all that.

Thought we had an off day and got three points, so well chuffed. Pundits love to tell us thats what you need to do to stay in touch at the top. All the pressure on Benitez now, I think that match has got draw written all over it

Anyone think Jagielka needs to think about changing his boots? he's falling over a lot in the challenge at the moment

I agree its not worth it. But I'm just given my opinion. Maybe slightly aggressive, but I am not getting personal with it, and I am not insulting anyone.

I'm going to get slated now. :)

Vaughan looked sharp yes, but he's not very quick is he? I do like him though. He wins headers and like Victor he winds up the other players. But his pace is questionable. Not much you can do there though.
I agree vaughan is too slow,aj is too bald,arteta is too spanish,howard doesn,t score too many goals,lets slate them all what do you think of carsley by the way maybe too irish

No i dont.

But i'm just saying, im arsed about you even placing Hargreaves name with players you stated.

Well ALex Ferguson believes he is world class. England fans believe he is world class, Bayern Munich believed he was world class. So that's why I put him in there.

I agree vaughan is too slow,aj is too bald,arteta is too spanish,howard doesn,t score too many goals,lets slate them all what do you think of carsley by the way maybe too irish

why are you saying this? I'm having a normal discussion. I will move on from Carsley if you like.

Hibbert. I have slated him in the past, many of us have. Today he impressed me. I think Moyes has had a word or perhaps its Gosling on the horizon, but he is definitely improving both in defence and going forward. Didn't do much wrong for me today, and I'm delighted that he is trying to improve his game beyond just whacking it.

Well the Arteta decision was probably one of the worse decisions I have seen. What was the card against? Petulence? what? It was bizarre, he won't get many brownie points for that one.

I'm going to get slated now. :)

Vaughan looked sharp yes, but he's not very quick is he? I do like him though. He wins headers and like Victor he winds up the other players. But his pace is questionable. Not much you can do there though.
I thought he was faster today than I've ever seen him before.

I agree with ghost about Carsley - my opinion is that he does his job of defending in front of the back 4 really well, but he isnt offering anything else in the middle of the park, the odd belter, but doesnt score much. I'm not attacking Carsley, but there is certainly room for improvement - its a very important position he has and I hope, in due time, we can sign a long term replacement who has that ability to be comfortable on the ball and play a neat pass, nothing special.

I thought he was faster today than I've ever seen him before.

I agree with ghost about Carsley - my opinion is that he does his job of defending in front of the back 4 really well, but he isnt offering anything else in the middle of the park, the odd belter, but doesnt score much. I'm not attacking Carsley, but there is certainly room for improvement - its a very important position he has and I hope, in due time, we can sign a long term replacement who has that ability to be comfortable on the ball and play a neat pass, nothing special.

This is exactly what I am saying. This is what we need. More than one dimension to his play - that is required.

I suspect the injuries Vaughan has had have impacted upon his pace a bit. It was nice to see Osman back today. He looked tidy on the ball but was knackered by the end. Bit surprised Manny didn't come on for him in the final 10-15 minutes.

Vaghan looks like hes after filling out a bit too! Read Moyesys comments on the OS he was going to take Ossie of in the last 15 mins for Fernandes but Ossie surpised him with his fittness after being so long out and decided not to change it.

Just an additional thought, since the Liverpool game or Premiership record stands at P13 W9 D2 L2 - let's rejoice in that !!! (y) (y)

Well ALex Ferguson believes he is world class. England fans believe he is world class, Bayern Munich believed he was world class. So that's why I put him in there.

World class.

Where do they say this?

And im a England fan, yet i dont think he is 'world class'.

Lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back