Worst person you've slept with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst person? Fun one, was this giirl i absolutely despised. She treated me like [Poor language removed] in school for years. One night i was hitting it off with her friend, she came in trying to be a douche for no reason to me. Friend suddenly gets a shift in attitude and leaves. Called the girl all sorts of names for being a [Poor language removed] for no reason. 20 minutes later i was smashing her in the bathroom. She says 'whatever you do, do NOT come on me'.

so i did. in her hair. she had to go back into the bar to get out with me all over her clothes and hair. Oddly enough she facebook friend'd me a few months ago. I declined lol.

Absolute quality, gotta love the hair shot.

After banging a fat chick I met at the club whilst I was drunk I said to her, “Here, If you want to see me again call this number!”

Awwww, Men don’t usually give me their numbers, she responded.

I said, it’s not mine, it’s weight watchers ya fat [Poor language removed]

Anyone?

10898021_1578663385678522_5435832852317347782_n.jpg

They dont usually have tome to check text messages whilst grabbing phone, wallet and cufflinks and darting for the door.

Mainly copulate with hookers tbh. Much less hassle and cost you less in the long run.

They also don't spike your drink then rummage through your text messages whilst your out of it like my ex did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back