Worst person you've slept with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hang out in a pub called The Green Man, near junction 4 of the M1 if you were on your way to Wembley. A girl had been pestering me on and off for a few weeks and my mates kept telling me to get her done, just to keep myself busy. I didn't really fancy her, but she was clearly gagging for it.
I took her back to mine and we started to get undressed. I looked across when she was naked, face palmed, told her to get dressed again and took her home. The sight of her un-godly odd-shaped boobs turned my stomach and my little man downstairs had done a runner.

I gave my mates appropriate feedback.

Mentioned on a previous thread somewhere that I fisted some fat little irish girl in uni years ago who looked like Jimmy crankie.

Only put my hand down her knickers to finger her and half my hand fell in so I went the whole hog and fisted her.

The Gentlemanly thing to do my good man.

In like June time this year.

Used her teeth and fell off when she was on top and nearly snapped the little fella.

I had another dodgy one that got battered on JD and coke............ she threw up on her own pillow and fell asleep.So I 'Cashed my Gold' on her tits and checked out........ so to speak.

I used to hang out in a pub called The Green Man, near junction 4 of the M1 if you were on your way to Wembley. A girl had been pestering me on and off for a few weeks and my mates kept telling me to get her done, just to keep myself busy. I didn't really fancy her, but she was clearly gagging for it.
I took her back to mine and we started to get undressed. I looked across when she was naked, face palmed, told her to get dressed again and took her home. The sight of her un-godly odd-shaped boobs turned my stomach and my little man downstairs had done a runner.

I gave my mates appropriate feedback.

Haha, I stayed at the Green Man before. 24 hour bar. I got absolutely tanked, missed my plane in the morning, puked, had to get a train to Holyhead and the ferry to Dublin, ate curry on the ferry, puked, got home, puked.

1- Drinking all day in suffolk.

Ended up 2 of us left in a quaint little pub. Barmaid was black which I thought was a bit odd at time for a country bumpkin pub. Chatted her up and we agreed to meet her in branigans later that niggt in Ipswich.

Fot a taxi there, more drinks. She arrives and puts her panties in my pocket...ended up leaving with her and she was telling me she lived onlt a few mins walk away (despite meeting her in a different town). Ended up in the graveyard..she pushed me onto a bench and tried to rape me.

Little fella was having none of it. Next day the police questioned me as I was seen leaving with her, apparently she had keyed a car...odd.

2-- Was in europe and took a train with a colleague back to his local. A few nice looking girls there, was playing pool and then sqw he had gone and id missed the train apparently...so ended up with an english au pair back to her place...

She actually looked half monfoloid in the morning.

Unpleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back