Back to normal next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 very good season with someone else's team all setup ready and waiting for him.

Your only as good as your last game in football davek. It's been nearly 12 months since then. 28 games of pants!

The complete opposite to the Ginger one who took a title winning team to 7 th....funny that.

Wigan finished 11th under Steve Bruce, the next season they finished 16th under Martinez, so its close.
And Bruce now manages the lofty Hull City. It's fair to say the football fraternity rate Martinez much more highly than some Evertoians. Who knows who's right.....I just have a gut feeling he's right for us but we're having an gash season.

And Bruce now manages the lofty Hull City. It's fair to say the football fraternity rate Martinez much more highly than some Evertoians. Who knows who's right.....I just have a gut feeling he's right for us but we're having an gash season.

the football fraternity?????

What the hell does that even mean.

It's not inconsistent. I never ever said I thought Martinez could surpass Moyes - I was amazed with last season's haul.

You pay for what you get in this league and that includes league position usually. I dont expect Martinez to get us CL footy. I do think he might get us a cup one day though if he sticks around.

Johnstones paint trophy? Weird it's named after our future captain. Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back