Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to that Martinez interview this morning on the injured list of Jagielka, Distin, Coleman, Alacarez, Pienaar, Barkley: "I'll be very, very doubtful if they can make it for the Derby tomorrow, but they're not that far away so maybe someone has a chance to make it".

Nightmare statement.

I think he's talking about Jagielka alone making this match out of those 6.

We're sending a makeshift outfit on the pitch tomorrow night. The defence is going to be a dogs breakfast and upfront we'll have a feller who's barely played for months and a second rate bench warmer in either Osman or Naismith.

That is way too big a burden to take into an important match like this,

Barkley will play, stop fretting.

Kevin Mirallas has to play behind the striker, he's been in lethal form since playing that position. I'd play Naismith on the right and sub him for McGeady last 25.

However, we could see Osman playing behind Lukaku, Mirallas on the left and Naismith on the right.

Osman must not play on the left tomorrow. It's as simple as that.

A right flank of Hibbert and Naismith?

You wouldn't find that in Division One, never mind a PL fixture for a team looking to get a European place.

Just listening to that Martinez interview this morning on the injured list of Jagielka, Distin, Coleman, Alacarez, Pienaar, Barkley: "I'll be very, very doubtful if they can make it for the Derby tomorrow, but they're not that far away so maybe someone has a chance to make it".

Nightmare statement.

We're sending a makeshift outfit on the pitch tomorrow night. The defence is going to be a dogs breakfast and upfront we'll have a feller who's barely played for months and a second rate bench warmer in either Osman or Naismith.

Just forfeit it then eh.

Just forfeit it then eh.

No, just face up to it that we've stumbled into an injury crisis that cant be fixed because we have a club that wont pay for cover, and brace yourself for a defeat at the hands of a decent side on their ground where we haven't won for 15 years.

Nightmare statement.

Whilst I understand your repeated board bashing, these comments are just pointless repitition. If you are losing yourself in a spiral of negativity thinking about tomorrow then go lock yourself in a dark room until the next game.

These posts are like repeatedly coming on to give your score prediction of a 3-1 defeat basically......you aint saying nothing new!

No, just face up to it that we've stumbled into an injury crisis that cant be fixed because we have a club that wont pay for cover, and brace yourself for a defeat at the hands of a decent side on their ground where we haven't won for 15 years.

No,You can as per, you´ve got us beat before we take the pitch again.You never stop .Every single thread is injected with your blind negativity.
I think we can win it ,regardleass of your incessant doom mongering . We have injurys tough , put the best we can out and go for it . COYB!!!!

i honestly dont think for a minute that Barkley wont play. As if he would miss his first derby at that place. If he is scheduled to be back by the end of the week regardless, he'll play tomorrow.

I just think martinez is playing mind games and expect quite a few of the so called doubts or what ever to be sub or play,after all he never let on at times that we had players injured in certain press conference's saying we had no injuries for example- [saying no injuries to the next day of us having jags out for a bit.],not worries one bit.

Hope it is all mind games and we whop a few back into the XI.

Rather play Stones over Distin, mind.

Barkley and Pienaar starting would be a massive boost.

No,You can as per, you´ve got us beat before we take the pitch again.You never stop .Every single thread is injected with your blind negativity.
I think we can win it ,regardleass of your incessant doom mongering . We have injurys tough , put the best we can out and go for it . COYB!!!!

It's the very opposite of negative. It's wanting this football club to be strong enough to wipe the floor with all challengers to us. Maybe you shrug your shoulders at not being able to do that, but dont attack people who want Everton to be the best and who identify the obstacles to that ambition.

You where else we didn't win for a generation? Old Trafford. If we can go there and do what we did then we can certainly go to Anfield and beat them too. Don't forget that that United team had Rooney, Evra, Fellaini, Valencia, De Gea and Vidic all playing, better players than what we're going to face tomorrow except for Suarez

Hope it is all mind games and we whop a few back into the XI.

Rather play Stones over Distin, mind.

Barkley and Pienaar starting would be a massive boost.

Playing Hibbert and Stones in defence against Stevenage looks for all the world now less like resting key players and more like having a dry run for the Derby.

It's shocking, it really is. The thought we could be going to Anfield with a backline of that nature is just too horrendous to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back