Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry dropped in that position as cover in a game at goodison.

Hiibo and Osman is a problem down that side.

Stones does,nt play that postion well for me, gets caught out to many times.

Barry is the only one who reads the game well enough to snuff out problems.

Ive logged on in work via my mobile just to tell you to stfu. Stop banging on you irritating bell.

We get it. You dont feel great about tomorrow. Now stop inundating this forum with your spineless whinging. Grow some balls and looks at the positives.

He know what the positives are buddy; all he is saying...where is the effing positive net spend to at least strengthen a very depleted squad...

He just wants the best for EFC, and so do all of us...I think your reaction was a bit over the top...

sakho deff, out for them..SURELY we can get at him, lets try and get some positivity going?? allen touch and go apparently

geStones does,nt play that postion well for me, ts caught out to many times.

If we have the players to do it i'd much rather see Stones RB in this game, its keeps our attacking threat down the right strong, whereas it would lose all attacking purpose where hibbert to play, it also adds a bit of height to the cause, for all there talk of doing things the right way, liverpool are at heart a very expensive set piece team. It then hopefully allows experienced heads to play in the centre against the cheat

geStones does,nt play that postion well for me, ts caught out to many times.

If we have the players to do it i'd much rather see Stones RB in this game, its keeps our attacking threat down the right strong, whereas it would lose all attacking purpose where hibbert to play, it also adds a bit of height to the cause, for all there talk of doing things the right way, liverpool are at heart a very expensive set piece team. It then hopefully allows experienced heads to play in the centre against the cheat

Someone mentioned earlier they would love McCarthy to score the winner and I agree, would set him up nicely to becoming an Everton legend! He has all the attributes to be a Roy Keane type player for us but just lacks goals, and Keane always seemed to score important goals for utd. Come on james!
On the other hand id be made up just the same if we win 1-0 with the help of a deflection/scuff shot or beach ball
Good luck blues this is our year

sakho deff, out for them..SURELY we can get at him, lets try and get some positivity going?? allen touch and go apparently

Gerrard playing DM, its there to be exposed, play Kev there if ross is out, they wont be able to keep possesion and we will rush them, the thought of that gives me great hope, just praying berto doesnt moyes it with his selection, I dont think he will like, even if he does seem to buzz off ossie

I know im alone but Id rather have Hibbo for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back