Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name this individual immediately

It's me, is it?
Stuck with him for 4 more years - paying him £120k a week.

Absolutely ridiculous
Thing is you would still think he should be able to adapt his game a bit, 27m ain't chump change yet he is considered a bench warmer on 120k,a week!

God I wish I was a togger player who didn't fit a certain system!
Not on 120k a week they wont

Hey let's resign a player we were paying 8000k a week, a year ago and pay him 120k a week on a long contract

As

If
Nothing.

He isn't going anywhere that won't match his 120k a week

He's worth about 25k to any other team.

We are stuck paying him for remainder of his contract
nothing.

he will happily sit on our bench for the next 3.5 years on 120k a week.

even if a club offer us 15m for him and we accept, they are not going to be paying him anywhere near 120k a week. more like 25k. so we are stuck paying him for remainder of contract just like several others.
Surprise, surprise... @COYBL25

...in respect of players out, I think Sandro will be the biggest challenge. Folk seem to forget about him, but he must be amongst the highest earners at the club and is on a lengthy contract. His agent did an amazing job. Walsh didn’t.

Similar to Schneiderlin.

Albeit we only paid 5 million 4year deal Means he owes us very little in the books.

We owe him & Schneiderlin around £15.milliom each in wages till the end of there contracts & Schneiderlin probably owes & £11/12 million in the books.

We have taken a massive bath on them both but haven’t taken the pain yet.

Similar to Schneiderlin.

Albeit we only paid 5 million 4year deal Means he owes us very little in the books.

We owe him & Schneiderlin around £15.milliom each in wages till the end of there contracts & Schneiderlin probably owes & £11/12 million in the books.

We have taken a massive bath on them both but haven’t taken the pain yet.

...I admit to not being bright enough to understand this, but I believe the bottom line that we will lose lots on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back