Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reid spends his days getting pissed watching the cricket and Gray, whats he ever done to show he could possibly be a manager?

I just think we need some good feel factor around the club now until the end of the season in the hope players who are undecided decide to stay.

At the moment all I can see is a mass exodus at the end of the season under the current regime and changing it now will give us a better chance.

I suggested Reid & Gray until the end of the season as they are blue through and through and I believe would get more out of the current players. Never long term though.

I just think we need some good feel factor around the club now until the end of the season in the hope players who are undecided decide to stay.

At the moment all I can see is a mass exodus at the end of the season under the current regime and changing it now will give us a better chance.

I suggested Reid & Gray until the end of the season as they are blue through and through and I believe would get more out of the current players. Never long term though.

There's not enough neg in the world for a post like this.

I agree with the original post, I hope the players have the same patience and don't all leave as they don't want to endure another season like this one. What worries me, the truly class players like Mirrallas, Lukaku, Coleman will not stick around. Could we replace all of these so easily? With RM track record in recruitment at Everton....

I agree with the original post, I hope the players have the same patience and don't all leave as they don't want to endure another season like this one. What worries me, the truly class players like Mirrallas, Lukaku, Coleman will not stick around. Could we replace all of these so easily? With RM track record in recruitment at Everton....
Unless someone stumps up the cash, they have no option but to stay

Think people are being very flippant with the "we wont get relegated", its VERY unlikley, but 6 wins out of 26 and 2 wins in 16 games is relegation form.

It is for sure, and we've all seen it in the past with other teams considered 'too good to go down' ending up relegated. I don't think we'll go down but it's far too close for comfort given we are almost in March!

It is for sure, and we've all seen it in the past with other teams considered 'too good to go down' ending up relegated. I don't think we'll go down but it's far too close for comfort given we are almost in March!

Last season Fulham went down with 9 wins and Norwich 8, we have 6 from 26 games. It not looking good id we can only muster 3 more from the last 12 which is pretty much what we are on target for.

Season before Wigan went down with 9 wins and 9 draws, our form needs to improve and fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back