Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...not at this stage they haven't no. We;ll see if they win it, but even now their CL spot is clearly earned. I conceded as much. Maybe others should acknowledge their error in seeing massive amounts of games and their outcomes as flukes?

Soz mate, thought you said theirs was a fluke season. But our 72 points wasnt.

Whatever. Getting tired of this. We all want the same thing. Tea time too.

I'll get Roberto Martinez tattooed on my forehead before I even consider Cheese an Evertonian never mind get along.

I think we all know what cheese he REALLY likes

cheese600x434.jpg

Moyes had Rooney sold and finished 4th.

Saf had Ronaldo sold and won the treble.

Wigan aren't Everton, didn't have the wage budget we do and Wigan didn't reinvest the majority of the money like we did with Rooney. I'm not trying to argue RM is a great manager, just that using his results at Wigan without placing it in context, that they'd been selling their key players over time and didn't have the same resources we do, isn't a fair comparison.

Nobody is saying he had to get CL, just finish in the top half and not get beat every other week by no marks.

No, that's not what I'm hearing. You're in the minority there mate. CL or bust...and shove an FA Cup where the sun dont shine because it's worthless...that's the new commandments they've wandered down from the mountain with.

Wigan aren't Everton, didn't have the wage budget we do and Wigan didn't reinvest the majority of the money like we did with Rooney. I'm not trying to argue RM is a great manager, just that using his results at Wigan without placing it in context, that they'd been selling their key players over time and didn't have the same resources we do, isn't a fair comparison.

Its fits my agenda.

So im using it!!!

:coffee::coffee:

The context is that his league positions with them, are eerily similar to the 2 of the 3 he has managed us to........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back