The Everton Board Thread

Sharpy wouldnt be in his current/previous positions at the club if he was anything other than a yes man. He's not getting a role in the board to run a critical eye over things. No doubt it will play well with a section of fans and is some positive media no doubt.

If the club really wanted an ex player to contribute to the board they should've asked Nev.
They wouldn’t have liked the look of Nev and definitely wouldn’t have liked what he had to say about how the club was run, too straight for them, extra comfortable with yes man and boot licker Sharp.

If we have had to give an ex-player a position on the board just to make up the numbers, then I am starting to doubt the business acumen of moshiri and usmanov.

Do you think the board does anything of note? If DBB is away to bail and therefore there needs to be someone put on the board first then it could be a vagrant they tipped over outside Lime Street Station for all they care.

Sharpy, the club ambassador who has literally made a post-playing career of being where the club tell him, and when, and dancing about with his Everton merch on is DEFO gonna be the voice of impartiality on the board.

Also got to laugh at the da’s trotting out the old, familiar numbers “he knows the club” and “he wants what’s best for Everton”.

Radical idea: how about we appoint someone with no prior affiliation with the club? Who hasn’t played football? Who is under 50?!

Joke move from the club. The board have no interest in getting to the root of the problems because they ARE the root of our problems. This nonsense worries me FAR more than any terrible on-pitch performances could ever do.

Agree with almost all of your post their pal, apart from the "Everton Da's bit". I'm an Everton Da. Seems to be very popular on here to slate the Everton Da's for everything that's wrong with our club. :)
Beginning to think you all hate your dad's. lol Anyway feel free to join my crusade in aid of Everton Da's !:cool: