The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt actually say ; WE HAVE APPLIED FOR , AND BEEN GRANTED A WORK PERMIT , alas , however ...

His Agent is Focused , primarily on Wages as , if they are No Go , they wont even GET to the Work Permit stage ...

With respect , mate ,...

Well at least we didn't apply for a work permit before we had done the deal! Lesson learned and all that (Ever Banega)

I DID NOT SAY GET EXCITED .

I said HE MAY .

I NEVER SAY , HE MAY .

I was just doing the , Honesty , thing ..

Take / Leave , as yous will ...

It wont fukn placate me like if he WAS the uny 1 , in truth .

Just pointing out in my book this is not a SIGNING neither was Dier. However some on here seem to be getting excited I did not say you were directly or indirectly in that vein so give me a bit of slack okay.

Long time reader but never posted until yesterday.

Does anyone think that we are keeping things down to a minimum ie. scraping for loans, seemingly wage trimming etc because we could potentially be sold in the near future.

Almost definitely wishful thinking on my part as I am not a fan of the regime but does it sound plausable?

PS keep up the good work with the forum best by a mile, always on here looking to see what LCAB, THT etc have to say with real info.

Does anyone think that we are keeping things down to a minimum ie. scraping for loans, seemingly wage trimming etc because we could potentially be sold in the near future.

Almost definitely wishful thinking on my part as I am not a fan of the regime but does it sound plausable?

Wish I shared your optimism - but it doesn't sound like it's going to happen to me. Sorry.

for me,
if they havent already been bought by deadline day i could see loan deals for kranjcar and keane and an agreement for jennings to sign and be loaned back... or mayb just wishful thinkin

PS keep up the good work with the forum best by a mile, always on here looking to see what LCAB, THT etc have to say with real info.

More likely we have to trim down because the club didn't qualify for Europe and didn't go on a real cup run to bring in any extra money unfortunately and we look unlikely to qualify for Europe if we keep playing like we did against West Ham, although we are technically still in touch. However it'd be nice if I'm wrong and we do get bought out by the right person.

I wish you where onto something their but personally I think financial were screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back