Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so one win for us out of 3 games keeps us up regardless of the other teams winning they’re games? oh i’m f n ill with all this
They both won win every game.

Your saying Brentford will beat us but Leeds will beat them
Burnley play Spurs and Villa away

Yeah it’s not perfect but I can’t believe after the season we’ve just had there’s still some with the entitled arrogance that we should just go away to a PL team and beat them.

Every PL game is completely different. Doesn’t matter if they’ve lost 18 in a row to the other teams prior, any side is still capable of pulling a result out. It’s a point away from home, not perfect but considering we’ve barely picked up any points from home, it’s better than losing.
Whilst that is true, it was clear from very early on that Watford were not interested in a win at all, therefore change your tactics and go for the win, we didn’t! 2 teams with no interest in winning the game at all, one already relegated the other fighting to stay up, the opportunity to bury this [Poor language removed] show of a season was there, and we wouldn’t/couldn’t attempt to finish it

Just a nervous tired performance, only positive is we didn’t get beat, If Watford had the full team we would of capitulated tonight.

I think it was a combination of nerves and also the emotion of the last two games, we should still have enough though to win,however with 5/6 minutes left I got that sick feeling we were going to totally cock it up so a points a point I suppose and back to a rousing Goodison on Sunday now.

Beat man utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester away. Lost to Norwich, Burnley, Watford. You do know we are talking about Everton here? I'm surprised we didn't get beat. We are a bizarre club. Expect the unexpected

Status
Not open for further replies.