Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
42B4CF22-3282-4A40-82E6-89B57E4C2785.jpeg

805F836C-2CA5-4979-B48B-F8ED04E51369.jpeg

Like I've said if I'm wrong I'll never even look at this site again come September

Not a attention seeker and rarely comment or get into the debates

But this is 100% true and from someone more reliable than the bobbles and esks of the world

If you’re wrong you’re wrong, I don’t think you need to go biblical on yourself mate, it’s all good. As I see it you’re just passing on info that you feel is helpful.

Is Billy searching down the back of the sofa again.

Offer em sum tickets to blood brothers Bill or maybe try remortgaging your house again lad.

really? i can`t see how you reckon this mate. do you think for one second we wouldn`t be hauled over the coals if we had breached ffp. dont forget Leeds and Burnley pushed for sanctions against us and it was dismissed because we were within the regulations so why would they be fuming when theres nothing to fume about
Very much so, it’s been reports that both clubs dropped their actions last week or the week before.

You’d think the same ethics would extend to the state of Saudi pedalling their wealth in the league and throughout European football making a mockery of 99% of clubs but no, they’ve monopolised to take down Everton for almost breaching ffp.

Personally, if a team wishes to do business with another team that will pay them over 2-3 years rather than whatever way Everton are trying to structure the deal then that’s a matter of business rather than hating on the club.

…it doesn’t mean a club has to meet it if it’s ridiculous.
I didn’t say they did eggs, the comparison was that Richarlison went for whatever he went for and Grealish went for 100m therefore a disparity in value and we were hard done by. Insofar as I can see the release clause for Grealish was met and the deal was done. For Everton, we apparently needed a certain amount by a certain date. Two different deals/situations

….we have a habit of hanging on in there & despite what @ForeverBlue92 wants, it’s really important we do that for a few more seasons. The new ground gives us a chance as long as we have the right manager/DoF/Owner in place.

it’s a big ask, but we’ve been around this level for a long time.
I'd be fine with a couple more seasons of errrr, austerity provided we spend that time completely revitalising the academy and the entire scouting network.

Then in two years we move and should start to see progress away from the first team allowing us to kick on a bit.

It will be grim... But it's Everton.
It’s pretty pathetic the abuse that Bobble is getting for simply passing info on and it’s one of the big reasons why ITKs don’t stay on here long
Or any forum.

I used to get a bit riled by the team getting leaked, but as soon as Mr. Bobble himself explained the opposition gets it 30 min ahead of the media embargo it's perfectly fine. No harm done.

When an ITK announces something as either done or at least very very close only for it to fall through late in the day? The abuse and accusations of attention seeking aimed at those sharing what they hear pretty shameful.

My gripe isn't with ITKs, it's with posters who come on and say "I've heard" which implies they have heard from somebody who many actually know something. The truth is the 'heard' is either read it on twitter or heard it in the pub off the resident bore.

I would not be concentrating on any wide players this season, fullbacks or wingers. This team needs a spine and I would be getting another CB two more MF players and a striker
In this order of importance.

MF
ST
MF
CB

(although foolishly I'm already thinking that this is maybe Gbamins season :cheers:)

• Haha
Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.